XX: 𝔒𝔣𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔰

The early Sunday breeze felt like flower petals gracing your fingertips. It felt like a brand new start; a bright fresh day. Getting out of your bed, you made your way towards the bathroom. Baji had invited you over to his house, along with Chifuyu, for a study date. Long tests were coming up and all of you needed to memorize terms and terminologies for Science. You felt rude about declining it since it wasn't every day he'd ask you to come to his house just to study, so now here you were, preparing yourself for another mingling session. Because you usually concentrated better when you were alone, you knew well enough that the only thing you would accomplish today was to tutor those two pillocks.

You put on a casual outfit, consisting of a white blouse underneath your knitted sweater paired with a tennis skirt and combat boots. Your hair was styled into two french braids. You could never go wrong with looking preppy and classy. Heading out of your house, you decided to walk over to his apartment since you did not want to bother your driver during a Sunday which was supposed to be his day off. You had your tote bag hanging from your shoulder; the components inside of it hitting your side from each stride you took.

The walk was short and peaceful. You liked to walk in a leisurely fashion as if you had all the time in the world. You liked to relish at the moment; feeling every footfall and every stride. The direction to Baji's apartment was already engrained on your mind so you had no problem navigating your way. Chifuyu was probably there already and the two might be slacking off again or something. It was weird how he was even invited because Baji was weirdly distant around the two of you lately. He didn't even attend a month's worth of school ever since September. You would think he wanted to get his shit together and not disappoint his mother anymore, but he was doing the exact opposite of that. Skipping classes and getting into fights every single day; you were more than worried for him.

By the time you got to the apartment, you could hear about three different voices resonating through the walls separating the rooms from the hallway. You were confused, seeing as you were expecting that it would only be you, Baji, and Chifuyu. Still standing outside of his door, you knocked on it three times and inhaled a deep breath. Whoever were the owners of those voices- male voices- that you could not distinguish, they better be decent and proper. You weren't here to babysit one of Baji's delinquent friends or hostile gang members.

"Can you get that?" a muffled voice called out from inside. It sounded like Baji.

Suddenly, the front door swung open- revealing the tall blonde-haired man staring down at you. In close proximity, you felt yourself tense up at his tall figure. His obsidian black eyes looked like a snake's venomous glare, even though you were sure you did nothing wrong to make him mad. He didn't look angry- that wasn't the right term. He just looked bothered, as if you had interrupted him while he was doing something important. Perhaps his eyes were the thing you hated most about him; you couldn't even hold eye contact with him for God's sake. Your lips parted a little, shock eminent on your face. The boy with the dragon tattoo just stood there for a while and blocked the way towards the room. You noticed he still had his signature braided hair on the middle of his head since the sides were shaven and his diamond-patterned jacket that he was always wearing. He turned over his shoulder, "Baji! You got a guest."

The ravenette immediately walked over to the door from where he was seated in the living room. You watched as Draken stepped away from the door and headed towards where Baji just came from. "Hey, glad you can make it," he beamed brightly as he let you in. "Yeah, you didn't tell me he's interested in a study date too," you joked; partly because you didn't know why else would he be here when Baji damn well knew you were uncomfortable with men in general, especially those whom you didn't know. "Sorry, they just crashed here earlier," he explained as he motioned for you to sit down on the chair at the dining table. They? you internally questioned.