Chapter 2- Not just one finding

The three, who were left at base, walked in their own direction. Midoriya, who was one of them, walked towards the backside of the building since there was peace and the nature somehow kept being the same ever since others occupied it there.

He sat on a bench near the entrance to the garden and looked around. Two trees connected by ropes, few bushes, a fountain with murky water and what confused him, small shed that looked like brand new.

"Hey, umm, Eraser? Do you have a while?" Midoriya asked the first person he saw and coincidentally it was the man. "What do you need Midoriya? I hadn't slept in a while." Last part was a sign to make it quick so Izuku just said something about a shed. "I suppose that I know what you're talking about. Since we first came here, it was just there and tools in it weren't useful. So, we just left it there." This made Midoriya's eyes glitter and he quickly ran back.

He came in front of the small build and then he decided to come in. "Woah" the only thing he managed to say. Everything was neatly placed on it's place. The wall had a full set of equipment and in case something goes missing, there was a box with a replacement of it. On the table was a blue paper with a project that looked like some rounded doors but Izuku was astonished nonetheless. He took the draft and looked at everything that was drawn with it. There was something out of place, but when he tried to look at it, he heard something outside.

He opened the door and saw Maijima as he just looked at him for a while. "Heey there, I heard something coming from here, so just checking out," he said looking at Izuku with a smile, Izuku just opened the door to him if he wanted to come in "Found something interesting." Maijima walked in and Izuku closed the door after him. "So, what did you find little guy?" Asked the older man as he teased Midoriya "Hey! I'm not that young!" he chuckled a little bit and pointed to the paper on table "this". 

Maijima came to it as he wasn't sure what was on it. He then paused and talked to Midorya again "Hey, this is just a joke isn't it?" which just confused Izuku. "Seeing what I see, I guess. No, this is not some stupid joke, and I think we both know what it means." both of them smiled and simultaneously said "let's give it a try."

Three people were in what looked like dining hall and were eating some canned food. Suddenly, a portal appeared and three people got out of it, ehem, someone was carrying two people out . Ones that were there before came to the newcomers, picked them up and smiled "At least one mission was a success"  was all they thought while carrying two of them to a little medical room with what was left of medicines. 

Aizawa was the first to speak "Mind telling me what happened?" he got an answer after a while "He," Kurogiri pointed at the male laying on one couchette "saw something after we found Toga collapsed in building and yelled at us and it just caught attention of two nomus. New types. One white, that was flying, probably enhanced hearing, second blue, small as a pre-teen, super quick. He stayed and said he will divert the attention from us, almost cost him his life." Aizawa was shocked, and so were the other two who heard it as they're coming there from kitchen with water and some blankets.

20 minutes has passed and everyone who wasn't injured was sitting around a round table in middle of the room looking at a device in the middle of it. Suddenly it started to flash. Kurogiri was the only one with reaction to it as he opened portal to location of the meeting point. From the portal appeared the full party of three and everyone felt relieved as they even got their hands full."I see you got it, might as well help you," said Midoriya as he walked, smiling, to one man. "Thanks, kid" said Yamada as he took his packed bag off of his back.

After everything was in its place and everyone greeted those who have just arrived, they all sat down at the table. "Any complications?" asked Aizawa to which Yamada just said "none to us," he sighed "but in distance were people fighting some new Nomus. We have never seen 3 of them." boy with a bolt in his hair known as Denki Kaminari continued "White, blue and brown. Don't know what they do, don't wanna know what they would do. We left as soon as we saw them." Continued Dabi which startled the four that were here before."This is bad, we also saw the white and blue. They attacked us and we almost didn't make it." The eyes of all three widened "What do they do?" asked Denki startled.

The next day

They all sat in silence not knowing what to say. "If they keep making new nomus that means they keep finding new people to experiment on" Izuku stood up and walked to the door as he said it "This might be crazy" Maijima stood up and continued "but we found someone who can help us" Izuku opened the door and revealed that noone stood there. Everyone except the two were staring at the air behind the door until someone felt a tap on their shoulder and he yelped in a puzzle. "Hey there," everyone looked at the new person in the room.

Ooh, New character 🤩. who do you thinks it is? 🧐