chapter 6- Another tests

„A test... of our quirks?" some people asked. "What about the entrance ceremony?! Or the guidance sessions?!" Uraraka was the one who asked this time. "No time to waste on that stuff if you want to become heroes." Aizawa answered and continued "U.A. is known for its ''freestyle ''educational system. That applies to us teachers as well."

"Softball throwing. The standing long jump. The 50-meter dash. Endurance running. Grip strength. Side-to-side stepping. Upper-body training. Seated toe touch... You did all these in middle school, yes? Your standard no-quirks-allowed gym tests." Aizawa said as he looked at the class. "This country still insists on prohibiting quirks when calculating the averages of those records. It's not rational. The department of education is just procrastinating."

"Bakugo. How far could you throw in middle school?" Aizawa asked. "Sixty-seven meters." Katsuki answered. While Aizawa talked, Katskuki went in the middle of a circle. "Great. Now try it with your quirk. Do whatever you need to. Just don't leave the circle. Give it all you've got."

Katsuki stretched and threw the ball. Two explosions followed it as it left the visible field. The device beeped. "It's important for us to know our limits." Aizawa said and showed the result. 705.2 meters. "That's the rational step to figuring out what kind of heroes you'll be.

"Whoa! This is awesome." One person said. "705 meters? Seriously?" someone else said. "So we can use our quirks for real!! Man, the hero course is great!" third person said. "...Awesome...You say?" Aizawa spoke "You're hoping to become heroes after three years here..and you think it'll be all fun and games?" he grabbed his hair "Right. The one with lowest score across all eight events will be judged hopeless...and will be expelled.

Izuku started panicking, he only got the quirk recently and still couln't get the hold of it and now he was threatened with expulsion? "Your fates are in our hands." Aizawa said as he held his front hair up "Welcome. This is...The hero course at U.A. high!"

Yuuen's pov

The girl wondered where her friend was. Every class, year one, had come to some auditorium for Entrance ceremony except class 1-A. Her class's course  was one of the smallest,  13 people got in each class , and for her surprise, the pink haired, explosion loving, cheery girl passed. "I guess they already have some important things to do." She said to herself and listened to the ceremony.

U.A. training ground, noone's pov

"The lowest scorer will be expelled...?" "It's only the first day! I mean, even if it weren't... That's totally unfair!!" Uraraka practically screamed at the teacher. "Well, practically, everthing is unfair. Villain attacks...Natural disasters...Pileups on highways...Rampaging of either villains or heroes...Us getting here..." Midoriya sounded clear.

"Nicely said, kid," Aizawa said, still with shit eating grin on his face "Calamity is always right around the corner. I'd say Japan is full of unfair things." He hid himself in his scarf "Heroes are the ones...Who correct all that unfairness. If you were hoping to spend your evenings hanging out at McDonald's... I'm sorry to tell you...That for the next three years...U.A. will run you through the wringer... That's plus ultra" he made a come here gesture "Use your strenght to overcome it all. So bring it." He looked between Bakugo and other students "The demonstration is over... Now it's for real."

The students were all prepared to give it their all. First was the 50-meter-run. The two who were first were Iida and a frog girl. He got just over 3 seconds while she got 5 and a half seconds. Next was Uraraka and tailed boy. She got 7 seconds while he got between 5 and 6 seconds. Next was the laser guy from entrance exam and a girl with alien quirk. Not quite impressive, both of them. Few people came after that and Izuku was paired with Bakugo.