Chapter 11- Winners

'But you want to be a hero, right...?'

That's fine. You're not bound by his blood... '

'It's only you deciding... who you want to be.'

Todoroki's left side of his quirk activated. Fire spreading wildly. He grinned at Izuku like a madman after he activated the fire quirk.

"SHOTOOO!!" someone screamed. "So you've finally accepted it! Yeas! Excellent!! It all starts now for you!" It was Endeavor. He was acting like dog on a leash except he wasn't on it. "With my blood pumping through your veins, you will surpass me... You will fulfill my ambitions!!" He screamed as his quirk, fire, was more bright and was fully around him.

Little did Endeavor knew that it wasn't because of him. It was because of a slight push, or in this situation, a beating with talking face to face. "Incredible... What is it you're grining about?" Todoroki asked as he saw Izuku smiling. "With those wounds... and in this situation... You must be crazy." Izuku straightened. "It's not my problem what happens to you now."

Both Izuku and Todoroki activated their quirks. Shoto's, being able to somehow control, both his sides and Izuku just letting his whole hand take the damage of being broken later.

"Midnight!!" Cementos screamed as he saw what was going on before him. The two heroest too activated their quirks, trying to steady the situation between Izuku and Todoroki.

"Give me everything you've got!" "Come at me!!". The boys screamed at each other as the were coming closer together, thanks to Izuku going in. Cementos' walls appeared in front of them before they could attack each other.

And with the mix of Izuku's and Todoroki's quirk and Cementos' walls, a big explosion happened in the middle of the stadium.

When the smoke screen, that was covering the ring disappeared, Todoroki stood still with the ice he created as support. Izuku's situation wasn't that nice. Both of his arms and legs were broken and he was even lucky that he still stood, let alone was conscious. He was standing right at the end of the line of the ring.

"Midoriya is out-of-bounds!" Midnight said and just then Izuku dropped to the ground "...Todoroki moves onto the third round!!"

"Was he just provoking Todoroki without a plan to back it up?" said one pro. "Did he even want to win? Or was he trying to lose?" another pro said. "Either way, that was still some impressive power..." said the first one back. "He's got moxie, for sure." "He put on a good show up through the cavalry battle, anyway." They then began talking back and forth to eachother.

Somewhere in U.A.'s stadium

Todoroki stood before his father. His father blocked his path so he couldn'd walk forward. "So you're not gonna tell me to get out of your way this time?" his father asked. "Without control over your flames, going all out is dangerous. But you've finally put aside your childish rebellion." His father said as he walked towards him.

"You're ready to replace me. To surpass me, even!" he pulled his arm towards Todoroki "Work at my side after you graduate! I will guide you down the path to supremacy!" he wasn't allowed to continue as Todoroki stopped him by speaking himselft. "I haven't put aside anything... As If I could be turned that easily."

"It's just... In the moment... In that instant... I forgot all about you." Todoroki spoke as he looked at his father. "Whether that's good, bad or something in between... That's something I'll have to think about." He said as he walked away.

U.A.'s sport festival, Nurse's office

Yuuen walked by after it was announced that there would be a break. She noticed her friends being pushed out and she decided to talk to them. "Hey..." she said. They got surprised as they didn't see the girl earlier. "Hello, Yuuen." Uraraka wawed at her while Iida did his robotic arms movements.