chapter 8- U.A's Sport festival

"16...17...18..." The detective counted and then looked at the students "Besides the one with more serious injuries. Looks like they're all unharmed." He said and gave his attention to his other colleague.

"Ojiro... Looks like it was into the fire for you this time. And all alone...? Nice going." The said student felt a pat on his shoulder and spun around to the voice. "I thought everyone was alone... I only survived with hit-and-run tactics. Where were you, Hagakure?" he said, now talking to the girl. "The landslide area! That Todoroki's crazy strong." She said as she pointed to the boy.

'I didn't even see her. I could've frozen her' Todoroki thought trying to not look guilty. "As for my location... Anyone have an idea?" Aoyama asked a group. "Right. Guess those lowlifes were spread out, waiting for us." Tokoyami said not even noticing the question. "Looking down on us cuz we're kids." Kirishima said.

"Where do you think I was?" Aoyama asked Tsuyu. "Where?" she asked. "It's a secret." he answered. It seemed pointless for the girl "Detective." she said. "We're gonna get you kids back to the classroom for now. This is no time to take your statements." Detective said to her. "What about Aizawa sensei...?" she asked.

"Both arms were smashed to splinters. His face is also fractured. Thankfully, he doesn't have any brain damage, but... His eye sockets have been pulverized... There's a chance he may suffer long-term loss of vision... Or so I hear..." the detective answered them. The two, who were there and witnessed the whole thing, were worried for their teacher.

"And what about Thirteen?" Ashido asked. "Thirteen has terrible lacerations across his back and upper arms, but his life isn't in danger... All Might's injuries aren't life threatening either. It's possible that recovery girl's healing will be enough for him, so he's gone off to the nurse's office."

"And Deku?" Uraraka asked. "What about Midoriya?!" Iida followed. The detective was confused for a little while. "Midori... Ah. It seems he also made it to the nurse's office in time. And I actually have business there myself." He answered and the two calmed down.

"Sansa! I'll leave the rest to you." Namaosa adressed a cat officer and he just came to the kids with a quick "Understood."

"We'll need to competely revamp our security systems." Principal Nezu said, already thinking of the ways to upgrade the U.A. security systems. "Teleportation quirks are rare enough. Shame one of them had to go and turn villain..." Midnight said something of her own.

"Detective Tsukauchi!" one officer yelled. "I have a report. We've apprehended what seems to be a villain in a ticket about 400 meters from here." "In what condition?" Tsukauchi asked, already knowing it's the Nomu. "He seems unharmed! And he didn't resist arrest... Odly enough, he's not responding in any way. He appears to be mute..." the officer answered.

"Principal. I'd like to go over the school just to check if it's safe, if you don't mind." Tsukauchi came over to the principal. "Ah, of course!" the principal said enthusiastically. "I'm sure some won't be happy, but the police certainly have jurisdiction! Investigations are your field of experise so do what you feel is necessary!"

U.A. building, nurse's office

"The situation being what it was... I can't scold you two this time." Recovery girl said. "I'll be lucky if I still get and hour a day..." Toshinori said. "All Might..." Izuku exclaimed as Toshinori sat up on his bed. "Well, bad things happen..." he said.

"Pardon me." Detective Namaosa walked in and Recovery girl greeted him. "Long time no see, All Might!" Tsukauchi greeted him. "Tsukauchi! Didn't know you were here!" All might said. "Not to rush you, but I'd like to ask about these villains, All Might..." Tsukauchi asked.