CHAPTER 5 - Rain

Levi's POV
I can't believe i invited him to dinner!
Well the ride was a little bit awkward but thankfully we arrived fast at some restaurant i like to come by sometimes.

Erwin, Hange and i come here all the time. I don't know what i love about this place so much but i love it.

It's not fancy but probably the vibe it gives me, it's maybe the reason why i love it so much.

Me and Eren find out way to some empty table.

I already knew what to order so i didn't look at the menu.

Eren looked kinda nervous due to him shaking the menu a little bit.

"Want me to recommend something?" I say plainly.

He only nodded in respnse.

"A steak with fried vegetables. It's really good." He smiled at me before answering.

"Thanks, I'll be sure to order it then." He looks like a happy puppy that just got patted on the head, that's how much Eren is smiling.

It's almost too bright for my heart.

When i was about to ask him something someone called him. Again?! Today we keep bumping into people that know him and i can't have him all to myself. Tsc, so annoying.

Eren looked suprised for a moment.

"Horseface what are you doing here?" He asks.

Wait horseface? Jean?!
I turn to the person and saw Jean standing over us.

"None of your business. Don't you have better things to do than poke your nose in other people's business Yeager." He made a snarky comment. He really makes my blood boiled sometimes.

I just stayed quiet the whole time.

"Well sorry for asking, ohh, perhaps you are on a date or hoping to get some d's?"

"No but i guess you are, oh wait, you have Marco after all. The saint Jesus." Eren really made Jean pissed now. He then looked at me.

"Who's this shorty Yeager? Your new boyfriend?" He laughed.

Eren wanted to say something before i got annoyed. "Yes i am. We're supposed to have a fucking date but you are disturbing us, so do you mind?" I glared daggers into his eyes.

He got scared "Tsc, see you at school Yeager." and soon he left.

Just in time our waiter arrived and we order our food.

"Y-you didn't have t-to say that you know. " Eren said nervously.

"It's fine." I said with my usual facial expression.

"Um..thank you i guess." He thanked me silently. I wanted to smile but i kept my emotions in.

"Tsc." I only responded with.

"So Levi, how do you know about this place?" He ask happily suddenly.

"My friends dragged me here once and we started coming here all the time. I guess i took a liking to it."

"That's really nice."

Soon our food arrived and we digged in.

"Hmmm tastes soo good." Eren said happily. I smiled at his happy look.

I quickly turn around so he can't see that I'm smiling.

"The meat is.." he started talking but suddenly stopped. I looked at him worriedly.

"Is something wrong with it?" He quickly smiled after i saw his sad face.

"Noo, it's really good. I got reminded of something but I haven't had meat in a long time. I guess i just kinda forgot the taste."

"Oh? Were you a vegetarian before or?" I know he wasn't in our previous life, maybe he was here?

"Almost but no. I just didn't wanna eat meat for awhile. It was too hard on me." He shrugged it off and continued eating.

Weird. I shrugged the conversation off too and we contiued eating and talk here and there.

"How's the project going?" I asked him. He knew what project i meant since i helped him find the book for it.

"Good i guess. I'm having problems but i thought i could ask Hange later on. Oh yeah she even agreed to help me with one of my researches."

"Really? What is it about?"

"I asked her for help recently, anyway i asked to search more about the dreams."

"Dreams?" I looked at him strangely but more confused.

"Yes dreams. Aren't they kinda interesting?" He asked happily.

"Sure i guess. What kind of dreams?"

"Oh you know all kinds, like lucid dreams, normal ones, nightmares or even visions in your dreams."

I nodded my head in confirmation i was listening.

"Don't you feel sometimes that the dream can be so real sometimes?"

"I guess." Like when i have visions of past life, if that counts.

This might help me find out more about how i see those visions.

We continued talking and soon we finished dinner.

We saw that it was raining really hard, we rushed to the car and were wet from head to toe.

"Great, just great, now we're all wet." I said annoyed.

"I'm sorry hei-Levi, the seat in your car will get wet."

"It's fine, lets go dry off at my house and i will drive you home later on. I can't drive you home like this." I noticed how he almost said something else but corrected himself quickly, i choose to ignore it.

"No, it's not necessarily."

"Eren that's my order, i don't want you to get sick. "

"Alright s-sir." Did he just say sir? He whispered his response so maybe i just heard it wrong.

I drive us to my home, apartment.

He was looking out the window while i was driving, he looks so peaceful. I think he has fallen asleep, so cute.

I let him sleep till we finally came to my place, i woke him up and we got into my apartment.

"Take off your coat, it's wet." I said as i was looking at the floor. It's all wet now, tsc.
I quickly wiped the floor with some towel for floors when they get wet from rain. It was in my closet next to coats, sneakers, boots and everything. Look I'm prepared.
He nodded and pass me up his coat as i take my own off.

I put our coats to dry, thankfully our clothes didn't get wet much, just a little, i offered Eren to change his shirt.

I gave him one of my shirts and he dressed up in the bathroom while i went up to make some tea.

Just when he got out, I finished our teas. He looks sooo cute in my shirt. Damn it. I was blushing, hard. I turn my head away from his eyes on me.

"Do you wanna watch a movie while we wait for the rain to calm down." just as i said that we heard a big thunderstorm and it started raining hard.

"Maybe you should stay here. " i said under my breath thinking but he heard me.

"No. I don't wanna impose."

"It's nothing really. Just stay and text whoever you want to say that you will be here."

He slowly nodded his head in understandable way.

Well looks like Eren and i will spend the whole day together as well as night.

-
Heyy guys. Here's a new chp.
Hope you liked it.

Bug out😜💖