Chapter 10

Percy's POV

His lips were softer than I thought they'd be. They were salty with the tears he'd cried out and he was still. But really, they were perfect.

I don't even know how I never noticed this before. How Nico's full, pink lips were simply perfect. How Nico's tousled, black locks were so soft, so touchable. How perfect he was, what a work of art he was.

Nico di Angelo was simply the most perfect being ever.

After a few second of kissing (lip raping...?) him, I pulled away with my cheeks on fire. He didn't kiss back. Shit. I just exposed my new discovery. I mean, sure, he was feeling my stomach, but what if it was just as a joke, a tease? What if-

But then a two, slightly trembling hands took me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me back down before I could even really leave his personal space bubble and my eyes fluttered closed.

Everything crashed down. All my worries, all my doubts. Everything fell in that second his lips met mine and they were moving in time with mine. We were dancing with our lips with the sound of fireworks going off in the distance and some cheesy love song playing.

Okay, maybe the last two were in my head, but I swear they were real. They were for me at least.

For Nico, I hope he can feel all this. I don't know what this is, but it sure feels great. Like my heart is about to burst out of my chest any second. Also, that my stomach is tying in a knot and my knees are going weak. It was like everything with Annabeth, but multiple by infinity. It was just the best feeling ever. Nothing could compare.

As a few second, we pulled back. I don't know who did what first, but all I know is my chance to take a breath only lasted for two second before our lips locked again.

I moved my hands up to cup Nico's face. My thumb gently grazed against his cheekbones while my tongue begged for entrance which was given.

My tongue slipped into Nico's mouth exploring it. All the corners, over his tongue. But his tongue didn't stay submissive forever. It tried to take dominance.

It was like we'd done this a thousand times before. I could expect everything he'd do and I could tell he could expect everything I'd do. I didn't know exactly what, but I felt like I knew. I just knew.

Maybe all this time I'd known that Nico was really the one for me and my mind just played tricks on me making me think I loved Annabeth. But that affection towards her was so small compared to the way I felt about Nico, it was like a schoolgirl crush, but even less than that.

I can only say one thing.

And that's that I want Nico di Angelo in my life forever, however long forever is.

•••••••••••

AND THE WORST AUTHOR AWARD GOES TOOOOOO.... ME!

IT BEEN LIKE TWO MONTHS!!!

IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY THIS SHIT

I LOVE YOU ANYWAYS

OKAY

HAVE A GREAT DAY/ LIFE

OKAY

IM GONNA GO NOW ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

WITH LOVE,
Queen of Gay Ships