Chapter 6

Nico's POV

As I walked back from the infirmary, I felt something following me. Strange. I just thought it was my mind playing tricks on me. Oh, how I wish.

I went to my cabin and was planning to just think of how amazing percy is and then fall asleep crying since he and I can't ever be together. The dude's got Annabeth and they're madly in love. It makes me sick. Sick of being alive. Can't I just die?

I walked into my cabin and instantly knew something wasn't right. I scanned the room. Nothing unusual.

Then someone walked out from the corner. Tall, fit, blonde hair. Annabeth.

"Um, Annabeth?" I said as she walked closer. She was Annabeth, but not Annabeth. She didn't look like she'd sleep in days or taken a shower. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were puffy from crying probably. Her gray eyes were bloodshot. Why was she here?

"Nico di Angelo. The son of hades, survivor of tartarus. How could I ever overlook you as a threat?" She spat. Threat?

"What are you talking about?" I asked. She laughed. Her laugh wasn't that lighthearted laugh everyone loved to hear. This was a maniac's laugh.

"What do you think, faggot?" with that, she lunged toward me, tackling me to the ground. I may be the ghost king, but I was scared.

She took something out of her pocket. It was a cloth with some kind of chemical in it. She pressed it my nose forcing me to breath in. I could feel myself slowly losing consciousness.

"This is what you get, di Angelo. You steal my boyfriend, I make your life hell."

She took a little white note out and left it next to me. She stood up, kicked me in the gut, then left cabin 13.

----------------------------------------------------
Yes, I'm aware it's been about a month since I last update, IM SORRY! School sucks and so does life/drama.

Anyways, I LOVE YOU ALL! 390 reads!!!

You guys are so frickin awesome!

I know this chapter, as the others, are super short. I will try to make them longer but it's hard. Sowy.

Until next time loves

~Queen of Gay Ships