Chapter 1

Percy's POV

Do you know what's it like? To love someone before but then lose interest while they still love you. It's very... Unerring, irritating, unsettling, and mostly guilt taking. Sounds weird but I feel guilty. I'm sad that I don't return to the feelings, but I can't keep going.

"Hey seaweed brain," Annabeth said. That's right, I've lost my feelings towards Annabeth, but I try to keep it going at least for a little. I love her, but more in a sibling-like way. She the total package, I know, but I kinda have feelings towards someone else.

"Hey," I said with the most emotion I could block out. I'm nervous and scared. What if she hates me. What if she asked if I have feelings for someone else. What if I break her. What if I make her never trust anyone ever again. What if I....

"What's wrong?" she asks. I want to just blurt it out and leave her there, but that's cruel. I can't do that to her.

I'm pretty sure I just sat there drifting off. Annabeth snapped her fingers in my face. "Idon'tthinkourrelationshipisworkingout" I said very quickly. Annabeth had a blank expression on her face. Usually that meant she understood what I just said and is completely shocked, or she is utterly confused and trying to process the sounds I made into a coherent sentence.

I gulped in anticipation. Did you understand or not? I need to know.

All of a sudden, she was crying. She sunk to the grass and was bawling her eyes out. She understood. She knows what I said. I'm sure that means that were broken up. I'm free.

I finally have a chance with.....

-----------------------

Hello people who may or not have read this!

I am your writer, but name is

~Queen of Gay Ships

I'll be putting that after every authors note/the end of of these things update on really anything that has to do with the story. This was obviously just a small bit of a chapter and no this is not my first fanfic. On my other account that I had, I had four BUT they all are fails so yeah I'm trying this one.

Anyways, I hope you guys liked the first whatever you'd call this and comment, vote, and tell others about this story please!

~Queen of Gay Ships