Just an intro

Electric gold our love with tender care
Hills of satin grass and maidens fair
Now she rides through the night
On a silver storm
Sword in hand
Our fate's torn
She's a sparrow of the dawn
Our love is born
-Greta Van Fleet

I'm new-ish to the band, so forgive me if I don't know their personalities and mannerisms yet. I'm still getting used to writing consistently and making time to plot out a story. I'm just going with whatever pops into my head to start and seeing where it leads me.
Saying all of that, I have watched a lot of content with the boys and am obsessed with all 4. Well maybe one more than the rest but you can't help but love them all.
I have an idea for this story and it's very vague so if you do read, I appreciate input and if I feel it fits I will surely edit things around.
In this fic I'm going to give my OC a name...just because I hate writing y/n in a long story type thing. ( but you can change the name to suit yourself).
I'm also not an American, I'm Irish so I may.. I'm actually sure, I won't get certain things from the US perfect, like what the weather is like and stores and such, but, I'll try do my research. Help a girl out if I'm really messing it up OK!!!
Last of all I just want to say that I really appreciate anyone who gives this fic a read. I'm mostly writing it for myself because I've read some amazing GVF fics, but I want something that ticks all MY boxes and goes where I want it. I'm fully imagining the girl in this fic is ME...as you all should imagine it is you, I mean, we can dream and fantasise right??.
OK, thank you again for coming to my little fic!!!