Chapter 7

When I wake up its midnight, I was more tired than I had realised and swimming only made it worse. I must have passed out on the bed because I'm still in the towel Josh wrapped me up in earlier.

I throw the towel off me and remove my underwear, digging my hand into my bag I pull out a long white nightdress that is loose and light, it reaches all the way to just above my ankles and has thin spaghetti straps.

I sneak downstairs to find everyone is sitting around a fire pit outside drinking wine, everyone accept Chloe.

"Where's Chloe?" I look at Sam and he tells me she's gone to bed about an hour ago. She said she was bored because I wasn't there. We haven't spoken at all really since arriving here today so I'm sad she's not here now.

Jake hands me a wine glass half full with red wine and I take it, sitting down beside him I take a sip then lean my body slightly into his, still feeling sleepy.

I listen in as they chat about music and touring and how great their fans are. Sammy lights up a cigarette and I look at him and nod my head. He throws the box and lighter my way. I light up and make small circles as I exhale absentmindedly.

I flick my cigarette into the fire and take another sip of wine, savouring the taste on my tongue. I feel Jakes warm hand slip into mine, I look up at him and he smiles at me, he leans in and whispers "Can I talk to you alone?" I watch his lips as he does, he bites his lower lip and my heart flutters.

"Sure, where will we go?"I breathe out.

"Let's go to the living room" He grabs my hand tighter and pulls me up. He nods at the group and I say "back in a minute" Josh's eyes are on me looking up through his lashes, what does that look mean?

Once we get settled, Jake sitting beside me and both our bodies are turned towards each other, he puts his hand on my thigh. His hand is warm and he gently squeezes me. I look up at him running a hand though my own hair, feeling nervous.

"What did you think of that kiss?" He looks at me grinning... knowing he's making me nervous.

"I don't really remember Jake, sorry, I was smashed that night. We all were"

"How about we try refresh your memory then" He leans in and brushes my hair from my face, then tangles his hand in my hair at the nape of my neck and kisses me.

His lips are soft and plump. He sucks my bottom lip, I open my mouth in response and his tongue pushes in, caressing my own and he pulls away quickly, is this OK he says, so close to my mouth still and I nod a little.

I lean in this time and the kiss gets even more heated. My hand is brushing along his jawline and onto his neck. I trace my hand down his chest and can feel his heart beating hard below the thin material of his shirt.

He pulls away and stands up, he grabs my hand and pulls me into him, kissing again he is pushing me back towards the wall, my back slamming into it as he deepens the kiss. His hand is grabbing my leg and pulling it around his waist as he pushes his hips into mine, I can feel his growing excitement through his trousers. My naked body reacts under my light nightdress.

"Jake" I pant.. "slow down"

He can't help himself and his hands are exploring my body, wrapping around and grabbing my ass while kissing my neck.

"I saw you at the show, we were practically eye fucking, you can't tell me you don't want it" his voice is slurred and I can tell he's just about wasted.

"Jake stop, this is too much, too fast.." I'm still panting with him nibbling at my ear but I don't want this, Im not hopping into bed with him. Not if I'm going to be stuck with him for a week, I don't want things to be awkward.

Suddenly I hear "JAKE, SHE SAID STOP!"

Its Josh, he's pulling Jake off me and shoves him hard in the chest. Jakes face has a look of shock and horror, I feel sorry for him.

"I'm sorry Lana, I've had too much to drink, i didn't mean t..."

"Jake just go to bed, its OK  honestly, we can talk in the morning" I give him an understanding look and hope he will be OK.

He looks at Josh "Josh I wasn't going to hurt her" his tone is agonisingly sad.

"Just go to bed brother"

He turns his back and walks upstairs. I hear his door slam.

I plop down on the sofa. Unsure of how to feel. "Jake didn't realise what he was doing Josh, don't be angry with him"

"He was way out of line Lana, you don't know how it looked from where I was standing"

"JOSH, stop"
"I was the one in the situation.. don't tell me I don't know how it looked, I don't need you fighting my battles for me."

"I was just trying to help.."

"Why though josh? I don't need your help I'm a big girl.."

He sits beside me and looks intently at me, I'm waiting for his reply, our eyes are connected and he starts to lean in towards me, his eyes move to my lips.

"You have got to be kidding me" I say and move away, I walk out to the garden without looking back. "Don't even try to follow me Josh, I have enough of Kiszka men today"

I sink into the garden chair and look into the fire. I sit out there for a long time, almost smoking all of what's left of Sam's cigarettes.
I look at the stars and think about this weird situation I've found myself in.

I'm in a villa with 4 boys who I have obsessed over for such a long time. My best friend has swerved lane quicker than I can keep up with.
My head is scrambled with mixed feelings for twin brothers. The only one who I actually want to be around right now is Danny.

It's three in the morning when I eventually head to bed. In the living room Josh is asleep on the sofa where I left him. He looks so beautiful in that moment, the moonlight shining in on his face. I cover him with a blanket and make my way to bed.