Chapter 1

Getting out of the steamy shower she wraps herself in a soft warm towel that was hanging on the radiator. She approaches the sink, trying her best not to slip on the cold tile floors. Standing at the sink she looks up for her reflection, the condensation sticking to the mirror in front of her. She swipes her forearm across the cold surface to get a better look at herself, the cold causing goosebumps to form across both her arms and a shiver to run down her spine. Her chocolate brown hair was stuck back against her head and her cheeks were a deep shade of red from the heat inside her bathroom. She begins brushing her teeth, she's in her own head, lost in thought, her mind is on one thing, the concert she will be going to in a few hours. The excitement hasn't died down and she bought the tickets over 7 months ago. Every single day she was thinking about the show, she was buying so much clothes so she would have the perfect outfit, she was learning all the words to the songs. She even got a tattoo with the words light my love on her hip.
As if on queue the door bangs, knocking her out of her daydream, she spits out the toothpaste, it stings her lips lightly and causes them to swell just the slightest.

-Lana-

"Lana, get the fuck out of the bathroom,, your not the only one who needs a shower, I still need time to get ready too you know, god don't be such a selfish cow" my best friend is being a raging bitch right now shouting at me from our hotel room. Holding my towel tight I storm to the door and open it.

"Calm your tits Chloe, I was just finishing up, and we have hours to go before we need to leave the hotel" I say back, my tone a tad bitchy back.

We're used to this, we argue all the time but it's not in a serious way. We are more like sisters I suppose you could say. We are each others family, our safe place.

"Just get yourself ready girl, tonight is going to be epic, our two favourite boys will be just more than an arms reach away in a few hours... well that's if you haven't slowed us down too much with your stupidly long showers." She stomped off to the bathroom and slams the door behind her. I can hear her start to sing as she turns on the shower.

"Right lana, time to make yourself into a godess, there will be plenty of competition here tonight and you need to stand out!!" I say while looking into my own eyes in the miriror. Psyching myself up.

I grab my phone and hook it up to Chloes speaker, Danny's drums start and Sam is playing the piano, Jake is playing beautifully and then Josh chimes in, Light my love gives me chills every time. I dance over to the hotel vanity table and get to work.

I decide to add beachy waves to my long brown hair, a few small braids are dotted throughout my hair too, with silver hair cuffs circling them. My makeup is very minimal, using a light touch on everything accept my lashes, which are coated in dark mascara, incredibly long and drawing attention to my large hazel eyes. I stick some small diamanté to my cheekbones and a dusting of highlighter along my collar bones and between my generous cleavage.

I hear Chloe drying her hair in the bathroom and know she won't take as long as me to do her face and hair... she's such a natural beauty she doesn't need to make as much of an effort as me.

Her dusty blonde hair falls just to her shoulders, with bright blue eyes and freckles she has always been a hit with any man that sets eyes on her, and women, everyone really... She's bubbly and outgoing, never scared to stand and talk to new people or be in a crowd, shes just plain charismatic and loveable.

I know that I should start getting dressed before she comes out and has another fit over me taking so long and cutting into valuable time we could be spending trying to get as close to the stage as possible.

I start to quickly get dressed, to avoid the demon that is Chloe. I've chosen a black halter bralette, it's lace and just holds my cleavage in, my pierced nippples very obvious through the thin material...(remember I'm trying hard to get action, don't judge).

I jump and tug my plump ass into the high waisted leather pants Chloe decided I HAD to wear. They don't want to fit. "CHLOE..HELP ME." I shout.

Chloe nearly breaks her neck trying to get out of the bathroom to me.

"Jesus Lana, I thought there was a serious fucking problem, what the hell is wrong??" She shouts at me, standing looking at me in all her perfection.

"Please, I can't get them on, you said they would look hot, my ass won't fit in them, what am I going to do?" I'm almost crying now, trying desperately to hold them in so I don't ruin my makeup.

Chloe is dying to laugh, the bitch, she pulls herself together and comes to my aid. She stands behind me and holds the back of the pants and tells me to jump.

After a few tries I'm in, and shit they look so hot. Who cares if they have to stay on for the night.

Chloe jokes and tells me she will bring her "shewee" so I don't have to pull them off to pee. We fall about the room laughing at the thought of it.

My best friend kneels down and slips my feet onto the black strappy heels and does the clasp, she can be annoying sometimes but, my god I love that girl, my bestie.

We stand in the full length mirror taking in our reflection, she is in her floral flowy dress, so svelte and beautiful, and me, curvy, in all black. I try to be positive about how I look next to her, we take a selfie and post it to instagram. Chloe tags Greta Van Fleet, Jake, Josh, Danny and Sam in the photo. As if they would ever see it.

We call and uber and make our way to the hotel lobby. Standing outside in the summer heat, the excitement and nerves washing over us as much as the sun's rays. The uber pulls up and we are whisked away to the venue.

♡♡Oh god I hope this is good. I'm so excited to get into what Im thinking for this story. I just hope it all works out and sounds right. Please someone read it. ♡♡