Chapter 0: Yureihana

*Your POV*

  My body ached all over from my head to my feet. My legs were numb and useless, my arms were sore and hard to move, my lungs and heart ached like I had just ran a marathon, and my head was light, like I was barely even awake or conscious. I could only see out of my right eye as well for some reason and I felt so cold. I was in a bed, and I noticed a woman overlooking me as I weakly looked back at her.

 I was in a bed, and I noticed a woman overlooking me as I weakly looked back at her

  Because of my dreamlike state I was only able to utter a question so weakly.

Y/N: A-Am I dead?

???: No, in fact you are quite alive.

  She said as she placed her hand on mine. She was so beautiful. I was comforted by her presence, until I try to recollect what happened to me.

Y/N: . . .

  The girl had a solemn look in her eyes as I said nothing. So, she explained something to me, since she could see that I might be confused.

???: I found you passed out and bleeding in the middle of the woods. But, do you remember exactly what happened before?

Y/N: J-just my older sister-

*Flashback*

  I remember, my sister and I left our family's house after a demon attacked us in our quiet manor. She was 14 at the time. After the death of our mother and father, we stayed with our abusive uncle. This made my sister run away with me in search of a better place to reside and find sanctuary. We were left with nothing for the next 4 months, from our rich quiet life with our parents to roaming the streets alone with no other way of finding help other then just pure fate. Until we met that man. In a strange place, like a place of worship.

  My sister entered cautiously with me in her arms.

S/N: H-Hello?

  She called out as she peaked in. There in the center of this place was a man with blond hair and beautiful rainbow eyes. He sat with some worshippers around him as he looked up at the two of us.

???: Oh my. Might I ask, what brought you two to this place?

  My sister explained our story as he looked on in pity and sadness. We had nowhere else to go, and we were desperate.

S/N: So now, I'm alone with my little brother (Y/N). We have nothing and no one else to turn to.

???: Oh, you poor children. How truly pitiful and unfortunate for you both. What kind of man would I be to just turn a blind eye to your troubles? You can stay here for as long as you like.

S/N: A-Are you sure? We wouldn't want to intrude on your business!

  He smiled a bright smile as he cleaned some of the dirt out of her hair, then ran his cold fingers along my cheek to clean the dirt from me.