Chapter 4 - Only the beginning (x)

"Just when I thought this couldn't get any crazier, that was when Mark asked for my panties."

May's POV
Why the hell did I give my panties to him?
I'm so stupid...
What happens now? Am I ever gonna get my panties back?
Why did he even ask for them anyway?
I pull down on my dress, hoping that I could cover myself up and that no one would notice that I wasn't wearing panties.
I look over at Mark with a nervous look. He smirks, a smirk I didn't like.
It told me he was up to no good.
He glances around for a moment, before kneeling down.
Ethan and I shift our gazes down, but soon look away. Mark was clearly only pretending to tie his shoes.
I look up somewhere at the ceiling, letting my guard down and not thinking anything of Mark's action.
I was so wrong.
I felt his hand and his warm touch slowly creep up my leg.
My heart sank. I know exactly where his hand will go.
I shiver at the thought, but I also feel a smile creep up on my lips.
I liked it...
I wanted him to keep lingering his hand upward yet at the same time, I didn't.
I mean, there are people around us.
What if someone sees us?
His hand was to my knee and was slowly rising up my thigh.
He stood up and I made eye contact with him.
He only smiled a cheeky smile and winked at me.
Butterflies flapped their wings in my stomach and my heart was slamming at my ribs.
His hand was already in my inner thigh.
I bit my lip and closed my eyes, waiting for his hand to just slip a little more upwards.
When finally it did.
I felt his fingers in my entrance and immediately my muscles tensed up.
I took a short, gasping breath, but before I could let myself continue sucking in air, I shut my mouth and bit my tongue.
I feel his fingers squirm inside me and it was hard to hold in my moans.
My breathing was shuddering and shallow and it was hard to inhale.
I think the same thing happened to Mark, as I heard silent, heavy breathing to my side where Mark was standing.
My eyes rolled back, feeling intense, aching pleasure.
I let out a shuddering breath and I think Ethan noticed because, from the corner of my eye, I saw him look down and his expression changed.
He saw what Mark was doing to me.
I looked up at Mark and he was telling Ethan to be queit by raising a finger up to his lips. Ethan silently giggled and I could tell he found the situation funny.
Mark: "You're so wet."
Mark whispered in my ear and I froze in place.
The last thing I heard from Mark was a short giggle.
I didn't hear anything else as the song
Ride it from Regard started playing.

Ride it, ride it, let me feel you.

Right at the end of that line, Mark slips his hand away from my entrance.
Although he was done with whatever just happened, he didn't return my panties.
...
We stayed in the same position for quite some time and I couldn't help but miss the pleasure Mark had given me.
I wanted him to slip his fingers inside me again, but of course, I couldn't say that.
Half of the crowd had left and the living room was a little quieter, but the music was still on.
I sigh. I wanted more of Mark and I think he read my mind because he leads me away from the living room.
As though the guys had something planned, Mark motions over to Ethan and Tyler and they obediently set down their drinks and followed us with smug smiles.
Mark placed a hand on my lower back and lead me upstairs.
Wait...where are we going?
May: "Where we going?"
I ask with a sweet voice, pretending he didn't just have his fingers in my entrance.
Mark: "You'll see."
I just nod and he literally leads me to a bedroom.
There's a queen-sized bed in the room with an armchair in the corner.
White shelves were matching the white wall and a desk underneath them. To top it off, a big wardrobe sat nicely in the corner.
It was dimly lit by a small lamp on one of the nightstands. It gave off a cozy vibe.
I smile to myself at the scenery.
I see Mark and Ethan walking together deeper into the room.
Ethan seemed to whisper something in Mark's ear, but they were too far away for me to hear them.
That's when I felt someone stroking my hair. Tyler.
I turn around and he's looking at me with admiration.
I awkwardly smile and pull away, as his fingers run through my hair one last time.
I wasn't looking where I was going and as I was walking backwards, I accidentally bump into someone's chest.
Mark: "Oops, where you going?"
I chuckle and mutter a quick apology.
Mark looks me straight in the eyes and asks me the following question.
Mark: "May, do you trust me?"
He asks with a serious look.
I felt uncertainty sink in.
Why would he ask that?
What did Ethan whisper in his ear?
May: "I do?"
I say, fully unsure of myself. His look changes back to a smug smile with my answer.
Then suddenly, he gently pushed me onto the bed, forcing me to sit down.
I still didn't have my panties on and I was about to ask him about it when he climbed on top of me.
I layed back on the bed, propping myself up with my elbows.
I kept full eye contact with Mark and he did the same.
He took my panties out of his pocket and threw them onto the floor for Ethan and Tyler to see.
Now they knew I didn't have panties to cover my private parts with.
They knew I was naked under this thin dress.
Mark takes off his blazer and throws it onto the armchair nearby.
Mark: "Undo my tie."
He says with a controlling voice.
I look down at his tie then back at him.
Mark: "You said you trusted me."
He reminds me of what I said.
I look over at Ethan and Tyler, but I don't get anything from their looks.
So, I obediently undid Mark's black tie. I pulled on the small knot and the tie slipped into my hands, as Mark kept his eyes glued to me.
I leave it hanging around Mark's neck and resting on his chest.
Mark: "Now, unbutton my shirt."
Ah, I see where this is going.
I don't hesitate to place my hands on the buttons of Mark's dress shirt.
He seemed satisfied that I didn't hesitate and he seems happy that I followed his institutions.
I pull on the first button, then the second all the way down, exposing the skin of his chest and stomach.
I could see his chest slowly rising up and down, meaning his breathing was a bit heavier.
I smile at the sight in from of me.
I wasn't too nervous or excited.
I was strangely calm and relaxed.
Mark slips of the tie around his neck and he softly places it around my eyes, like a blindfold.
He ties a knot behind my head to tighten the loose material.
I closed my eyes under the tie, suddenly not being able to see anything.
I felt a warm hand on my chest, pushing me down onto the bed and into a laying position.
I felt Mark get off of me and the sound that followed frightened me, but also excited me.
I think Mark is unbuckling his belt.
Even if, I don't remember seeing on on his dress pants before.
I feel a smaller hand push me onto my side. I felt the person, who I assumed was Ethan, unzip my dress.
And that was when everything sunk in.
This is happening.
My heart begins slamming against my ribcage.
I feel Ethan only halfway slip off my dress. Only the straps fell off my shoulders and I could feel that my chest was exposed. Luckily, I was wearing a bra underneath.
I take a deep breath, trying to clear my mind and focus on what's happening.
I can't see, but I can still feel and hear.
Right?
I felt Mark get back on top of me.
I felt my muscles tense up when I felt our private parts touch from under our clothes.
I smell the scent of- icing?
I felt Mark spread cake icing all over my chest and boobs.
The same white frosting that was all over the cake we ate.
May: "Why'd you do that?"
I ask, licking my lips.
Mark: "It's not for you."
My heart sank in realization.
Suddenly, I feel Ethan and Tyler hungrily spread their wet tongues all over my chest and boobs, licking off the cold icing on my chest.
Moans escaped my lips, which soon turned to slight screams of pleasure.
All my muscles were tense and I arched up my back, letting out a deep moan.
I was so focused on Ethan and Tyler that Mark's actions of spreading more icing for them almost went unnoticed.
I swallow, nervously.
Finally, I was able to catch my breath, when Ethan and Tyler quit licking off the icing.
With my breathing heavy, I heard the room go silent.
What happened?
I felt Mark slip my panties back on.
He tryna tease me?
I slip into the panties gladly and make myself comfortable.
Mark lifts up my skirt and seductively traces his finger down my entrance, teasing me over my panties.
I cursed myself when I felt my body twitch under Mark's teasing touch.
I didn't want to enjoy it, but both me, Mark, Ethan and Tyler all saw that my body would.
So I gave in. I'll give them all the satisfaction they want.
Or should I play hard to get?
Although, the pleasure didn't stop there.
I felt someone's hand slowly trace itself from my chest, down my stomach and stop at the outline of my panties.
The touch was cold, it definitely wasn't Mark. It was so cold, I felt chills run through my body.
Soon, my body got adjusted to the temperature and I relaxed.
The hand was big and the touch was cold. It's not Ethan, but it's also not Mark.
I felt Tyler's hand slip down my panties and slowly slip his fingers in my entrance.
But for some reason, I didn't even flinch.
I didn't feel the same pleasure I felt when Mark touched me.
The guys must have noticed since an unnerving silence filled the room.
I didn't even let out an exhalation of breath, let alone a moan.