day 1 Nov 19 2021

A/n: hey guys today was crazy as fuck so i hope you enjoyyyy

today i woke up and i just sat there like why tf am i going to school i want to stay home today, but then i realised that we have STAC (STAC is a place in my school were you get to build stuff like cats out of wood marble mazes and all that stuff!) so i got out of bed and did me thing ya know and i put on a tie-die crop-top with jeans and boots....with the fur  so since we walk to school when i mean we i mean me, my mom , and my 3 year old brother that cant walk that far bcuz he gets tired , soo my mom put him in a stroller yes like wtf  anywaysss i get to school and i be talking with my friends and my friend Alexis is lesbian , her other friend Payton is bisexual  (like mee and i think doja cat-) and there talking about getting MARRIED?!? ( keep in mind they are 14 and 15 )and i'm just like oh shit i want to be here for this....*time pass to lunch* OK so its lunch and the bell rings to go inside but the other kids come outside, we cant go outside altogether bcuz c0v1d (fuck you) yeah and they come outside and there shouting "OK LETS GET MARRIED!" so i walk with them to this nice spot in the trees and i was walking Alexis down the isle  and my OTHER friend keyaira was  singing, my OTHER FRIEND denilla  was the flower person but she was throwing leaves and grass it also went in my mouth like....*bitch i'm a cow go mooo yes i got that cow print bag-pack* after that we went inside to go eat...

                 this was way before Nov 19 👇

hey  again so i just wanted to add this to my story so at lunch i was sitting on the bench outside and *friend* came over and sat with me with a pop-it playing with and she say's "hey Annie do you eat pussy or suck cock?"  just so you know i never in my life did that altho i want to but i'm bi-myself, then keyaira comes over and ask's me that same question but with doja cat in it  "hey Anna i bet you eat doja cat's ass "  i got up and got ready to run after what i was going to do bcuz she would never forgive me i said " i bet you fuck Jacob seven day a week " *Jacob is her crush* but i whisper this part in her ear "you slut" 😈 yea got in trouble for running in the halls and in the classroom that's how long she chased me for just to say back " i bet you want to suck *my crushes* cock" just saying shit happend after that.

is uhhh.... 11:57 PM i'm going to bed 

Xxx

Ann1e