❝ [Jealous Professor] ❞

/Sid/

/Sid/

"So do you guys have any problem?" I asked as I completed explaining the chapter. It's my first day at this college and everything is going alright. I am loving this college, the students here are also very nice.

"Sir me!" one of the girl said dragging me out of my thoughts. I looked at her and found- wow she is so beautiful. She has big brown eyes with a perfect small nose. And her lips- perfect pink plump lips. She is looking like an Angel.

"Sir!?" the same girl said. "Uh- yeah what question do you have?" she asked the question and I explained her. "Thank you sir!" she said smiling. I smiled back and asked, "What's your name by the way?".

"Avneet, Avneet Kaur!" she said. "Oh- ok," I said and she smiled.

Soon class got over. All students left but Avneet was still packing her stuff. I was also leaving when she came to me and said "Siddharth Sir you teach very well. I am glad you joined this college. Thank you for teaching us, sir". Aww so sweet

"No problem dear," I said smiling and she proceed to leave the class but suddenly she again turned and said "And you are very handsome too!" she said and ran from there.

Wait did she just flirted with me wohaa. Dude why the hell am I blushing. Ok ok, stop sid you are going mad nothing else.

~~Next day~~

I was teaching my class. Avneet was also here but one thing that was irritating me was there was one boy with her who is really clingy to her. Yeah, I want to throw that boy outside but how can I.

Ugh, he is getting on my nerves.

Soon the class got over and almost every student left leaving Avneet and that boy, they were still packing their stuff. I was also packing my stuff when I heard them talking. "Yah Bhavesh can't you stop flirting for a minute" I looked over to them and found Avneet blushing and hitting Bhavesh's arm.

Yah this boy!!! "Never my beautiful best friend" that boy named Bhavesh replied. Just then they noticed I was still here. Avneet looked at me and got all red maybe because of.... embarrassment or maybe she is blushing..... I don't know exactly...

Bhavesh ran out of the class. Avneet came to me and said "Sorry Sir ... Sorry sir" she chanted while bowing multiple times and then ran out of class.

Cute!! Well, why do they run like that... Maybe because they feared that I will give them punishment because of flirting in front of me... Well, I wonder did Avneet like that Bhavesh.

A deep sigh left my mouth. What if she really do!?...... I shrugged my thoughts... They are just best friends ... Yeah just friends...

~~ After 1 week~~

In this one week, I had noticed that Avneet is really close to that boy Bhavesh whom I don't like a bit. Today also they sat on one seat but today I decided to part them way.