❝ [Not Destined to be together]❞

Sid held a bouquet of flowers in his hand while he walked happily, bright smile lighting up his handsome face

"I am gonna confess to her today" Sid mumbled to himself. "I know she love someone else, and the one she loves isn't also a bad boy, he is the boy every girl dream for, polite, handsome, kind, lovely and what not but the thing is he never approached her, and everytime she tried approaching him, he didn't showed any interest in her, that means he don't like her that way, right? So I can give it a chance... Maybe she likes me... I mean we had been best friends from childhood and I had always been in her special list, maybe, MAYBE she likes me a bit... I mean nothing is wrong in giving a try, right??? It's at least better than living with this feeling rather than confessing and getting heartbroken , if this is what it takes... Whatever it is I will not keep my feelings to myself now... I will confess to her today" Sid continued his walk to her house.

It was a mid night of autumn, the light breeze was hitting his face. The night was beautiful with full moon decorating the sky with it's beauty.

He was now just 10 mins away from her house. To reach her house, he have to cross a wooden bridge which was above a pool. Her house was at the other side of city which can be reached only after going through a specific pool's bridge.

He reached to that pool and continued walking while his eyes fell on something, he saw two people standing there, hand in hand while leaning towards bridge's ralling.

He squinted his eyes so that he can see clearly . He moved closer a little and what he saw made his heart stop beating. There they were his love, Avneet and her love, Rohan standing on bridge hands in hands.

If this wasn't enough ,he even saw them kissing. His heart sinked down. He could hear his heart breaking in pieces. He felt the bouquet burning down in his hands.

He watched how Avu snaked her arms around Rohan's neck and how Rohan pulled Avu closer to him by holding her waist.

How he wished to be the one in place of Rohan's place, to be the one to kiss Avu, to be one to hold Avu but alas luck is not always with us.

As Rohan pulled away from kiss, Avu made eye contact with Sid who tried his best not to cry. Avu happily walked towards Sid and engulfed him in hug. Rohan also came to them.

"Sid! Sid! Sid I AM SO HAPPY!" she broke the hug and held Rohan's hand in hers. Sid's eyes twitched at the sight . "We are FINALLY together. Finally this idiot confessed to me saying he liked from the first time he saw but thought I would not return his feelings ! Such a dumbo he is!But I am happy I finally got love of my life" she exclaimed out a happy squeal.

"Calm down or you gonna get hurt" Rohan said sushing her while she just sheepishly smiled at him. "I-I am happy for you" he said though he only knew how much it hurt to say that.

"Congratulations you both" Sid tried to smile. "Thank you" Rohan genuinely smiled back at him. "Thank you so much Sid... Wait, what's that in your hand?" Avu took the bouquet from Sid's hand , examining it, she smirked at him.

"So you gonna confess to someone. Huh?" Avu teased him. "It's not li-" Avu didn't let him complete and said. "I am so happy for you. Go on and confess I know she wouldn't be able to reject... I mean how can someone reject a boy like you... Anyone can fall in love with you" Avu smiled at Sid.

"Then why you didn't fell in love with me" Sid mumbled to himself. "Huh? Did you said something?" Avu asked.

"Ahh it's nothing"

"Oh-ok".

"Avu!" Rohan nudged Avu like telling her something. "Oh yaa Sid we will go now.. Actually he had planned a dinner date for us" Avu blushed, "Best of luck for your confession" Avu game Sid thumbs up and left with Rohan .

Sid heaved a sigh and walked to stand on the edge of pond, leanings on bridge's ralling. The tears he was holding till now finally made their way down his hazel eyes.

He cried his heart out standing there with no one else around. After his tears dried , he wiped his face and dried it with the sleeves of his shirts.

"Why, Avu? Why you never saw me? I always loved you but you..... " he again sighed. "But I am still happy for you that you got your love of life.. Maybe I just wasn't destined to be with you" a small smile formed on his face.

"Maybe something or someone better is waiting for me in future, I will wait for her.... Till then I wish you to be happy with your boyfriend Avu"

Yes, yes it hurted to see his love with someone else but maybe it was his mistake that he fell in love with someone who can never return his feelings , maybe he should have been cautious earlier and would have stopped loving her, maybe it would have been better. But it's also not late, Right?...

He made promise to himself that he will move on from his best friend and wait for someone who will love him truly... Maybe it's the sing of fate that he is destined to someone better. So, he should just accept it and move on, that's the best option. Isn't it?

Maybe her first love would have sad ending but he will be ok with memories he spent with her... "I promise I would move on from you Avu and be a good friend who will support you with whoever you want to be with... I promise!" he smiled to himself making his mind that he isn't gonna break this promise.

~~~~

Uhm.. Drop your views besties~~

 Drop your views besties~~