❝[cheated]❞

"Avu, why don't you understand

"Avu, why don't you understand... He is cheating on you"

"Sid, I know that and he had already apologized to me and I have forgiven him"

"Avu, it's the second time, he is breaking your heart like this"

"Sid, but you know I love him... And he just went on date with those bitches, just because they FORCED him to come with them... It's not his mistake"

"But Avu he should have denied!!! He have a girlfriend , he can't go out with anyone he want"

"Why can't you understand , Sid!? They forced him to-"

"He is not a child to whom anyone can force like this... He went with them with his own choice"

"Sid I already said , I had forgiven him.. Then why are you trying to make me against him?"

"Avu, I just want to tell you the truth.. I just don't want you to be hurt"

"Huh? How can I be hurt when I am with someone whom I love-"

"But he don't love you-"

"How do you know, he don't? Huh??? And you aren't doing this to protect you are just doing this for your own sake?"

"What are you saying Avu?"

"That you are doing this for yourself... Because you love me... Yes, I know you love me, I heard you talking with Jannat that day when you were telling her that you love me... And that's why you are doing all this.. This is the reason you want to me to break up with Faisu, so that I can be with you... Isn't it?"

"What the he-"

"I know the truth Sid.. Don't need to lie... Such a selfish person you are"

"You know what, yes! I love you.. Yes , I am selfish, yes I want you to be with me...... But I am not doing this so that you can break up with him and come to me... I am doing this because I really want you to be happy. Avu, he don't love you-"

"ENOUGH.... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH SIDDHARTH... YOU DON'T NEED TO THINK ABOUT ME. I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF... I CAN DECIDE WHOM I WANT TO BE WITH, YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ME!!!! AND FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T SHOW ME YOUR FACE AGAIN!"

Avu stormed out , leaving a broken boy behind.

Why can't you understand Avu, he don't love you! He just uses you. You love him but he don't.. I do love you, why you can't see that... Why you can't see I love you so much, and I am not doing all this for myself.. I just want you to be happy... Why you tagged me as selfish and liar!??? Why? Why? Why can't you see how much I love you and how much Faisu don't love you

He fell on floor, crying, hugging his knees near his chest, he cried his heart out

~~~

After 1 month