❝[ Halki si barsaat ]❞

❪🧸❫ Summary ── He promised to enjoy season's first rain with her always but left her without any explanation

❪🧸❫ Summary ── He promised to enjoy season's first rain with her always but left her without any explanation. She still loved him and waited for him... What happens when he comes back after 3 years?

❪🖇❫ Genre ── fluff

❪🎧❫ Song recommend ── Halki si barsaat

─── ♡ ───

Avneet was just doing her office work when her eye suddenly fell on window and she saw it was raining outside.

Omg. Finally, it's season's first rain.

She got up and rain out to her balcony, ditching her work.

I missed you so much.

She opened her arms, enjoying the rain. She looked at the sky and oh wow - it's so beautiful.

It still reminds me of him.

She smiled thinking about someone specific.

I wonder how he is? Where he is?

A sigh escaped her mouth.

There's no way I can find out these things... I just hope he is happy wherever he is.

Suddenly a cold breeze passed by and she covered her with her arms, trying to protect her from cold.

If he would have been here , he would have hugged me.

She smiled sadly.

She then walked inside her room and opened her drawer, taking out a frame.

She closed the drawer back. And walked to balcony again and sat on beanie kept there.

She held the frame in front and smiled at it.

I miss you so much Sid..

She caressed the frame.

Why you left like that? Without even telling me anything? You didn't told me anything? Wasn't I worth telling something before leaving huh?

She said as water filled her beautiful chocolate eyes.

You know how much it hurts.  That day, when you left, I was going to tell you how I feel about you but then saw your house was locked and then bhau told me you left.......