❝ [Online boyfriend] ❞

Unedited

Unedited

______________________________________

/Avu/

"Yeah, Sid. I will take care!" I said over the phone to my boyfriend who was stressing out for me unnecessarily.

"Yah I am not stressing out for you unnecessarily! You never take care of yourself, especially during your tests and exams!" he said making me a little shock.

"Yah are you in my mind or something!?" I said. He chuckled and replied, "I am in your heart baby girl!".

" So cheesy!" I said in a disgusting tone and he chuckled again. I smiled and said, "Anyways don't worry tomorrow is the last exam so I promise I will take care of myself!"

"That's my girl!" he said and I blushed. "You know I really want to meet you in person!" I said pouting. "Me too Avu!" he said sighing.

I was going to say something when I heard my mom shouting my name. "Ok Sid bye for now. My mom is calling me. I will talk to you later!" I said and hung up the call.

I went downstairs "Yes mom?" I asked when suddenly someone jumped on my back, due to which I fell on the floor. "Surprise!!!!" I heard two familiar voices and recognised those voices as soon as I heard them.

"Ahh, you idiots get up off from me first!" I said shouting. They chuckled and got up, finally.

I also got up and fixed my dress "Yah you elephants why you jumped on me like that?" I asked them while looking right in their eyes.

They just rolled their eyes and again jumped on me, but this time I didn't fell because they hugged me. "Oh shut up you rabbit!". I hugged them back and said " Yeah I am not rabbit you chimpanzee!"

"Well guess what..... I MISSED YOU TWO SO MUCH NIKK AND REEM!" I shouted in their ears and they pulled off of the hug immediately and I smirked.

"Yah you bitch! WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO?? KILL ME WITH YOUR THOSE DREADFUL SHOUTS! YOU BITCH---" my aunt aka Reem and Nikk's mother interrupted Reem and said "Language Reem!".

Reem rolled her eyes and said " Oh come on mom. You can't just scold me! This bitch just damaged my ears!" Reem said scoffing and I laughed at her. She looked at me angrily and said "I will not leave you today!" Reem said running behind me and I also started running away form her.

"Yah stop you kiddos" Nikk said coming in front of us. "Get aside Nikk" we both said together and glared at each other.

"No!" Nikk said confidently. "Ok then!" we looked at each other and smirked before jumping on Nikk . We started beating him.

"Ahh mom save me!! These devils will kill me !! Mom save your precious son!" Nikk shouted like a child.

"You are bigger than them but still can't handle them. Such a shame. And I am not going to help you.! " Aunt said and we started laughing while continuing to beat him.