Deku...?

I just read a really depressing Y/N x Izuku book, so that's why I'm writing this now-also because I got one bite from someone for the 'why didn't I die' chapter.
Also I planned this in class so sorry if it's bad.
-Unedited
___________
Bakugo POV: <Bet you weren't expecting>
It was about 5am when I was out for my morning run- If I wanna be the best hero I've gotta train.
Aunties out for the week, so that damn nerd was supposed to come over for dinner since he apparently can't eat himself. I personally think it's stupid how Inko cares so much for him, he's just a dumb Deku- I mean, he didn't even show up anyways, and we even had Katsudon, his favourite instead of my spicy curry.
It was coming up about 5:30, yet it was still quite dark, as if the world was planning for the end, as if the sun would never rise again and it was just silently scheming. Finally the sun started to show, yet it was still quiet dark, although i could see much better now.
As I was running I saw a small figure walking on the side of the road.
Suspicious.
I quickly went over to the figure, seeing it was a boy, he was small and seemed dripping with some sort of liquid-probably water, although something told me otherwise.
Something told me to turn and leave as fast as I can, as I approached any closer I would be in a world of despair.
As I got closer I realised it was only shitty Deku -wait, why is he out at a time like this.
"Oi, Shitty Deku what are you doing out here, you missed dinner!" I screamed at him still approaching him.
<I should have listened to that feeling>
Still, jogging over to him I realised that whatever liquid was flowing out of him was leaving a long trail on the ground, there were splotches all over the ground giving a clear giveaway of where he had came from, only question was, what was the liquid?
As I neared him even more, He looked at me with a dead expression- that when I noticed what the liquid was.
Blood.
There, standing in front of me was my childhood bestfriend covered in blood head to toe. I abruptly stopped in my trail, as my eyes widened while he continued leaking with ruby red blood, which flowed from every crevasse seen to the eye. Blood quickly ran down his head, turning his eyes a sort of blood shot red as he stared at me.
"It didn't work" he simply staring into my eyes.
"Or maybe it did" he said again, looking down this time. "I'm not dead so I'm not sure-I should be dead that's for sure" he looked back up at me with his now emotionless, yet blood covered face.
"What...?" I quietly asked, after a few minutes of bringing my voice back to me.
"Swan dive" he simply stated looking almost bored now. My eyes widened even more, if possible when I finally decoded what he meant.
'Swan dive... Take a swan dive off the roof of the building'
"No...!" I screamed out loud, my eyes filled with terror and sadness "Tell me you didn't actually!" I begged. When he didn't answer I dropped to my knees and cried my eyes out. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I yelled out, looking at him with pleading eyes, which only got a response of eye contact-dead eyes with a hint of uncomfortableness to be exact.
"I'm not dead you know..." we're his last words as he ran off.

"I made him suicide... I made my childhood bestfriend suicide, he should be dead now, it looks like he committed hours ago... And it's all my fault. I'm no hero, just a villain."