Plot of the story:

Hey my darlings <3
Since this story is now discontinued, I decided it would be best to just bulletpoint the rest of the plot!
Sadly, there was quite a lot, but I have become quite invested in the new story and working on it that there just wouldn't be enough time to continue Rooftop Boy.

So, the next chapter was going to be named
'A nighttime visit'
-Aizawa would finally come to Izuku's cafè a few years after their encounter (the chapter in which was deleted, so that's no longer up) and Izuku understands that aizawa is a real hero, so he allows him to come on a patrol with him.
A few hours later, two crimes happen at once, aizawa goes to stop a small store robbery, while Izuku saves a small boy, who was about to be sold and raped (shinso)

Other plot (no names chapters)

-Izuku meets nezu, and rat Satan convinces Izuku to attend UA
-Izuku meets a few villains out on a patrol, but instead of hurting him, they invite him to hang out with them.
-Izuku and the LOV become a really close family.
-Izuku has a hidden quirk (he doesn't know what it is
-Izuku realises, once again just how corrupt the hero society is- along with some of the vigilante
-Izuku leaves Yuuei and becomes a villain
-The war happens yada yada
-Izuku is betrayed by the villains in the end
-he manages to just kill shigaraki (AFO is dead)
-Everyone in 1A died in the war, but in Izuku's last moments he revives them all with his quirk
-The end of the war is broadcasted, live to the entire world, and everyone sees Izuku's tears roll down his face as he says "Plus ultra...Heros"

I want to also thank you all so much for supporting my story so much along the way, although the journey was short <3
Also a special thanks to SleepyDannii for supporting me the entire way, even sometimes helping with minor ideas!!