Chapter 16; The End

Venom stared as they went to a faint grey colour as if draining away out of fear, the two hosts snuggled in a warm embrace, carnage entwined round Ethan's body. Peaking out they stared towards the scene with their own widened eyes. "Your. Fucked" 

Ethan didn't take the warning and moved kissing Annabelle's nose softly with a cute gentle smile. 

Venom nervous chuckled, "Eddie!" they slowly floated over to try calm the temperamental father who had a pissed off look on his face, Eddie glared at Ethan storming over. Turns out the old man had a bit of fight left in him to climb this high, especially on the adrenaline rush of saving his daughter. 

Ethan glanced and held Annabelle just a bit tighter as his nerves got the better of him, Eddie huffed and pulled both of them into a tight hug. "Ever pull this shit again and i swear down ill ground you both for life. got it???" he cuddled once more as the two symbiotes stared in shock, both glancing at each other, then Eddie. 

Nodding swiftly, Ethan smiled as he narrowly escaped death by father, he cuddled Annabelle more with his hands around her waist as to which she smiled more and more. "Hands where i can see them Ethan" "yes sir, sorry sir" "Dad!" The two symbiotes snickered amongst themselves as all seemed to be resolved now in the situation.