Chapter 9; Chaos and Riot pt.2

"Woohoo!!" Annabelle cheered filled of jauntiness and delight, nothing had made her feel better than to know she could be a good friend to Xander and make him feel like he has a shoulder to lean on. She always wanted to make people smile and feel welcomed, and him being born as a female wasn't going to change her mind. Covered in her symbiote partner' s suit and shield she swung up into the air thrusting forward over the skyline of urban city buildings, over the small ants below her and tiny vehicles they rode around. The sun setting made the view even more appealing to her bright blue eyes and anyone who happened to look up from their phones and electronics for a few seconds, 'isn't it beautiful?' Venom's low voice commented as the two of them swung up onto Brooklyn Bridge, perching upon the suspension Annabelle smiled slightly dazed-looking over the bridge road filled with cars, trucks and the odd motorbikes going past. "yeah it is - sighing softly she leaned back against the gothic arch- Ethan would love to see it..." at that moment those words spilt from her lips she realised, Ethan wasn't at school today. He was out all day, luckily she soon calmed when she got handed her phone by venom 'Electronic buzz' The voice spoke to her amusement, Venom was that being to not understand words which put a smile on her face as she checked with a thanks.

Ethan <3; Hey sweets, I'm going out for a few days to my Grandmother's place to help her out as she's moving. I should be back in 2 or 3 days the least, love you Shorty. Wait for me x

The more she thought about it the more she began to realise, she began to remember her best friend. "he never calls me Shorty unless he is hiding something..." she mumbled under her breath, 'could he be cheating?' Venom implied causing a soft pink blush to spread across her soft cheeks. "we aren't dating" she stated as she handed her phone back to the black ink being which slipped it securely in her pocket before they stood up and glanced around from the small concrete perch of a suspension rope holding the ancient figure up. 'whatever you say' the sassy symbiote chuckled before throwing them both off the rope diving towards the bridge traffic causing Annabelle to lightly gasp before remembering its not suicide if you have a symbiote partner who can save your ass. Swinging across the city Annabelle looked around for any signs of trouble since a few weeks ago she's really got used to the idea of picking out specific "bad guys" as Venom called them, to feast on to service their hunger that Venom is always dramatic about.

'There' Venom notified to the dreamy teen taking control for a split second making a 180° spin with an ink covered arm making it easy for them to grab onto the lamppost directly above her, there. Right there. Was something you never thought she would see, Riot.

The male figure of a being so terrifying it shook the world with the power from its body it harnessed into a single weapon of mass destruction, like a time bomb about to go off with every second of every waking scream of innocent civilians. It was tearing the doors off a 20 story laboratory building like it was nothing bar a daily chore, she didn't know if it was an alien, an experiment. Anything. All she knew is that it was like Venom, 'shit...' Venoms voice rang out as the partners landed roughing at the top an empty car. "Venom, a friend of yours?" Her dry humour rung out as the lashing screams of innocence rang out in broken streets, taxi's and bikes were overturned as well as newspapers floating in the breeze from the busted blue box as to which you can collect the free daily newspapers from. 'More like enemy' Venom stated slowly standing threatening from their crouched position ontop the car. The symbiote prowled inside like a predator, it seemed the being was searching. But for what? Her mind wasn't going to wait to find out and within a second the harsh heel of her foot collided with the jaw of the muscled monster causing it to slam into the wall beside. "Not today" Her determined voice stated as she glared and within a second the two were fighting. Hits back and forth, full of revenge and power, as if they had done this before. Blocks. And a lot of them as if they knew each others move set like an individuals fingerprint, it was pointless yet they knew it. Desks and chairs flew across the room in a crossfire of power and dominance, nothing was going to stop Venom from winning this rematch. Yet Riot had other plans and within a single swing of a fully fledged backhand, he made a break for the doors. This was insane, a full fight and he leaves? Growling Venom sprinted towards Riot full power, yet Annabelle regained control yanking them back into movements "Venom calm yourself!" She tried to calm them yet they sounded... Animalistic... As if. Rogue...?