Chapter 15; Final fight

Ethan's eyes watched at the struggling Xander under him, anger boiled up within him, one he couldn't control even with Carnage's help to hold this rage. Ethan growled lowly staring at Xander who weakly smiled at him with a light pant, "Well, I didn't think you would be the one to steal Carnage from me" "I cant believe you" "well, i'm here in the flesh" With a low bellied chuckle Xander looked at Ethan only to see carnage poisoned his eyes, as if blurring his vision, within a flash Xander was on the floor of the skyscraper platform with a bloody broken nose. Storming over he pressed the sole of his boot onto Xander's slender neck as he grunted in pain, Ethan wasn't a violent man, never. Xander weakly looked up at him only to see his dull eyes piercing his own, before he felt faint.

Venom landed heavy on the skyscraper top, a dangerous situation for all of them and their hosts. Annabelle most definitely, without a second thought Venom stood tall watching Ethan pin Xander, on the inside, Venom tried to wake their host up quickly knowing that Venom had no right to interfere with this, dwelling into human fights was not their way. It never was, never will be. Ethan's head snapped to face the black and white symbiote with a growl of anger as Xander felt the pressure on his neck grow with the minute, yet there wasn't a sign of him fighting to get free.

Slowly her eyes pried open weakly as she heard Venom's panicked voice,"C-Come on Annabelle! D-Don't play with me!", Then Venom slowly made their way over to the pair of humans not even 6 feet away. Where was Riot? Pried off and gone? Had they abandoned their host? It couldn't be. "Don't kill them-" Venom piped up "-This wont make things better". Ethan's lonely eyes watched as slowly Venom unravelled from Annabelle to her mid torso before becoming a space-void being as they hovered like a jacket behind her, ready if attacked to dive over her and protect her, yet enough to make sure they could see her. Ethan's anger faded seeing her safe and unharmed, and without a second to lose they sprinted over towards Annabelle who's own eyes lit up like the Fourth of July. Beaming with happiness she leapt into his strong arms wrapping her legs round his torso and arms locking round his neck, as to which his own arms locked round her waist, a hand supporting her weight as tensions melted away with their hearts.

Xander silently growled as they began to sit up with a smirk,"Oh she returns-" he was cut off by Ethan's boot promptly hitting a swift kick to his face causing him to fall back knocked out. Annabelle glanced at Xander eyes widen before Venom quickly extends their range and checks for Riot, as Xander isn't a threat anymore with him knocked out. There wasn't a trace, and with that rapid thoughts circled Venom's mind, 'Were they thrown to the floor? Are they hiding and tricking us all? Why hasn't Carnage tried to attack them?' All viable questions with little answers, Venom promptly turned to a scene that caused his jaw to drop in pure shock. An image that Venom never thought they would witness in their whole existence.

"You have got to be shitting me"