20-11-21

The time is now 23:20, i am laying in bed. I plan on going to sleep after this.

23:21:
This day was okay. I had a lot of things that needed to be done, did them all, succesfully. Thats great! I like that. I find so much comfort in days where you dont have to do anything. Its so nice just laying. Especially after a week like this. It was pretty tough i think.

Marcy, i am beyond happy that you enjoy reading this:)) and i congratulate you on your wilbur merch!!! Eeeeee!!!! Thats so exiting!!
We can be matching now:D i am looking forward to that. Im quite glad youre the only one from my class who reads this. For others it would be embarrassing. At least i dont think theres others? Please tell me if there is.

Mans had a good day. Enjoyed things. Played a lot of cookie run kingdom if some of you guys are into that? My favourite character if clover cookie:> i find him very relaxing. And the color scheme is just wonderful<3
(I apologise if you dont have any idea of what im talking about, but please, if you enjoy, keep reading! Its a pleasesure writing.)

I just made my christmas wish list! Talking about that tommorrow:))

Also, authors note:
Thankyou so much for about 27 reads! Thats wonderful<3 and i hope you are all enjoying! I will keep on writing more, until the end of the year? I Think i will start a new one, that would be fitting.

<3

lots of love
-bitt3rsw33tt