12-11-21

the time is currently 01:03 am, i am laying in bed. im guessing on continuing this as much as i want.
i might do a part for every day. this is the first one, hope you can find it enjoyable:))

01:07
Today. I still haven't got over her, She's too pure. I don't know what else to say. Today was pretty boring. The usual. School, friends, homework. A couple of extra activities to waste time.
Maybe life is not always like it is on social media. I mean, this is one, sort of at least, but i would probably enjoy reading/seeing something on social media that doesn't make me jealous. When i see someone with a cool room, or clothes, hair, stuff like that, I ask myself: " what can you do to make your life like theirs? "
and if i tried i don't think it would help much. Because, they only put their room on Instagram when they just cleaned it. Or when they bought new clothes. But in reality, their room is probably messy most of the time. They saved up a lot of money to buy that specific piece of clothes.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet"

-might listen to some adluts sometimes, when they're not talking complete bullshit:))

<3

lots of love

-bitt3rsw33tt

(btw this is just for fun, not anything serious. mistakes can be made:))