26-11-21

The time is 21:37, i am sitting in bed, reading a miserable wattpad story.

21:38:
Today was great! I had a geniuenly sweet new friend of mine over, we talked and laughed a lot. She has a cool shade of red hair. It suits her. We had lots of fun, ate candy together and stuff like that. I think i might invite her over again.

We had sports today. I didnt like it, its always something with a ball that you have to catch or shoot att someone. I cant remember the last time apart from this month where we didnt have to play games with a ball. It honestly tiring. The teachers should be better educated, the only "genre" in sports isnt games with balls. (If ur dirtyminded please leave i cannot handle you thankyou) theres plenty of other genres. Dance, yoga, gymnastics. Just to name a few. I really dont think its fair.

Apart from that, school was okay. And theres only 4 days until the first of december!! I am so happy:)) im looking so much forward to the month. The thing i like about christmas the most, is enjoying the days until the actual christmas day where everything is celebrated properly. Calendars, different kinds of christmas snacks and goodies:D they are the absolute best. For this year, i hope on getting a crystal calendar. I showed it to my mom, she looked at it and said "oh yeah, i would want that too if i were you". I dont want to buy it myself because my bankaccount is not on its top right now (for several reasons i wont answer, go wonder about that).

Anyways, i hope you are enjoying this years november as long as it is!! I hope you are all doing well, it means a lot to me.

<3

lots of love
-bitt3rsw33tt