25-11-21

The time is 17:57, i am sitting in the train that came late. Suscks a little.

17:58:
I am listening to one of my favourite playlists. It has the vibe of sitting in a train, alone,  late at night, walking through a dark forest with empty apartments behind you. I think i made it for that purpose.

I barely got that train. That was close. I have to hurry, i am going to be there on time i think. At ballet class. Ill write when im done.

Im done. I learned the rest of my solo, wich is great. Now i just have to go home, clean my room and cabinet. Thats a task, but i Think i will just listen to some music. Wilbur, perhaps.

(Something completely random but quite bizzare and cute:)
A guy i just saw stood and jammed. He was probably around 20 years old. He just stood and jammed, without any jacket, just a Nice grandpa sweater. Curly hair, a but long face. Bushy eyebrows. He had music in his ears. I think its so nice just seeing people enjoy things. Thats very valuable to me.)

And i think thats it for today! I will write you guys more tomorrow i promise.

Authors note: i recently discovered that i misspelled tomorrow. Its only with one m! Im sorry, i hope its alright. Feel free to comment something if i misspell a word! Please make it conctuctive though. Thankyou:>

<3

lots of love
-bitt3rsw33tt