Chapter 11

Liam's POV:::

I can't. I just can't carry on arguing with Niall like that. Yes I love him. More than you can ever imagine. But I can't do this. we constantly argue. I really don't see the point us us being together.

To: Niall <3
We need to talk xx

From: Niall <3
Oh you got time for me now? xx

To: Niall <3
Stfu. Just come xx

~~~
"Yes?" Niall asked as he let himself into my house.

"We can't continue like this. We have to sort things out. I can't do this." He came closer to me.

"Sort what out?" He asked. I moved closer to him.

"Us." I said as he looked confused.

"Us?" He asked.

"Yes Niall James Horan. Us. I can't do this any more." I said as he grabbed my and my hand.

"Nor can I. We had our ups and downs but I still love you Liam, not like a brother doe, way more." I was shocked. He still loved me? Like a lot and not like a brother.

"N-Niall-" I managed to splutter out before he cut me off.

"I knew it. Why would you love me?" He said as he stood up and headed for the door. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer and slammed my lips onto his.

"I love you so fucking much Niall you don't imagine. Geez I would do anything for you Niall. I love you." I said as he connected out lips again and he smiled into the kiss.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Louis POV:::

Yeah I left Harry, I mean, I still love him but Eleanor... SHE called so I guess I had to go.

To: Hazza <3
You okay? xx

From: Hazza <3
Ye

To: Hazza <3
Look, I'm sorry for what happen. Can you forgive me? xx

From: Hazza <3
Isn't Eleanor waiting for you? Louis, I'm tired of your bullshit, first u say u hate Eleanor and then you go and fuck her. Decide! I hate this. It's too late for us now. Way too late. Leave me alone and be with Eleanor.

To: Hazza <3
I love you alright, remember. xx

From: Hazza <3
I love you too babe. I always will x

I don't know why but this seemed weird. Like those texts you get from some when their on air planes and they might crash and die. Oh well. It's just me.

"Hey boo bear." Eleanor said as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Don't call me that. Harry always did so please don't." I said as she kissed me on the cheek.

"Will daddy be okay?" She asked.

"Sure." I smirked. She not such an awful person. She's really pretty and everything. People need to stop hating on her and just accept that I'm happy.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Niall's POV:::

LIAM FUCKING LOVES ME BITCHES! We're not officially together or anything doe.

"Liam?" I said as he sat on my lap.

"Yaaaaaaas?" He asked as I smiled. He was such a little kid.

"We're not officially together, are we?" I asked.

"Well, no. But do you want us to be?" He asked with a confused face. Before I could be rely he slammed his lips onto mine.

"Niall James Horan, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Yes." I replied and attached our lips again.

So, LIAM AND I ARE FUCKING DATING BITCHES!

"Come." He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bedroom.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked with a smirk. He winked at me as we sat down on the bed. He attached our lips again.

He somehow found a way of being on top of me. What a pig. But I still love him. He's mine not yours.

He pulled my shirt off and started kissing down my torso. He made shit loads of love marks on my neck and chest. Our hard members rubbing against each other when ever we kissed.

"I love you." I said as he stared to unbuckle my trousers. I fiddled with his belt until I in did it.

He kissed there in only our underwear when someone knocked on the door. How the fuck dare they?!

Liam took my hand as we headed for the door. I wrapped my arms around his waist when he answered the door.

Paul. Blood-shot eyes. What the fuck happen?

"It's Harry." He managed to say before he stared crying again. Tears streamed down my face. What the fuck?

A/N: haii y'all. You good? Good. Anyways so Zayn left the band :( and also imma still continue my ziam story coz I can't just leave it there.

Love you. Vote. Share. Comment. Follow. Be a unicorn. Share the loveeeeee.

~^,^~ Karo ~^,^~