Chapter 3

Harry's POV

In a fort with a guy I love. Hmm... I could get used to this right? But I actually think he doesn't like me. What if he's just trying to cheer me up?

The whole fort and calling me 'babe' and 'love'? How does that make me feel about him? What if I truly fell in love with him? What if I LOVE him like actually? Not just a stupid crush? Did he think about how that will make me feel?

His fluffy hair. His funny jokes. His beautiful eyes. He's perfect.

"Harry? Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"We're only cuddling and not watching"

"I know. That's why I said 'less cuddling and more watching'"

"Oh yeah. Could of listened to you"

"Louis, we're am I gonna sleep?"

"In the fort with me! I'm not letting you sleep alone"

"Cute and night babe"

"Good night Harry, I love you babe"

Did he just say 'I love you babe'?! Geez what should I do? Kiss him or say it back?

I smacked my lips on to his. At first he's shocked but then kisses me back. Wow.

"Harry? Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

"Of course babe. I really do love you"

"Your the one that turned me gay you know? And I'm really happy Harry"

"What if we get famous. 'Cause of the X factor? what if we get out in a band and they'll force us to date girls that we don't like? Would that effect us Louis?"

"No. I love you too much to loose you now, tomorrow or in three years. Okay?"

"Okay"

We just lay there. I had a few tears stream down my face. What if he just stops loving me? His hands in my knotty curls and I'm just there bawling my eyes out.

"Harry? Babe? Are you alright? Why are you crying?"

"I...I...I ju...just love you and what if you st...st...stop loving me one 'cause I'm just not enough or you find someone better than me?"

"Harry! Your the best thing that ever happen to me! I love you with all my heart"

Both of us there, crying. I really do love him. I took my chance and leaped in for the kiss, he grabbed my face in his hands and I grabbed his hips, we only let go for air.

~~~

It feels nice to fall asleep in your boyfriends arms.

~~~

"Harry? Wake up, its 1pm"

"Babbbbbe amh tyrerdddddd"

"Harry! Get the hell up!"

"Geez got myself some moody boyfriend but I guess I still love you, eh?"

"Good one but I'm not your boyfriend and I never was okay!?"

I felt hot tears in my eyes. How could he make me first feel like a prince and now like crap. I was out of his house in 10 minuets and I not planing on coming back to someone who makes me feel like that.

~~~

"Hey mum. I'm back"

"Where were you honey?"

"At Caroline's house, why?"

"No I'm just asking, do you want to go Nathan's house later on an maybe for the night, Hun?"