Chapter 5

Liam's POV::

Niall. Niall James Horan. I still love him, even thought he hates me and he moved on. I need him with me, I bet he needs me.

I wish that night I went with him to that place he wanted to take. We would he together right now. A couple and not two people that only a band links then together. It really sucks. But I need to move on and let it all go.

Who am I lying to!? I still love him! And I am going to get him back. No matter what it takes. No matter if I loose someone. I want and need his lips on mine, I need his touch. This is really starting to kill me. I never knew something like this was possible. To fall for someone so much and you don't know how to get out of it. I going to think about it in the shower. What? Everyone makes their life decisions there as far as I know!

I'm literally holding a blade to my skin right now. I don't know if I should do it or not. Should I actually start this?

Well, we're should I start? I was bullied at school. I was born dead. I lived in hospitals for seven years. I have a bad kidney. Niall James Horan hates me. The love of my life hates me! I slid the cold blade on my skin. I love that feeling. I cut my wrist a few more times until I was happy with what I done. I can't believe I'm actually cutting my self to be able to let go of all of my pain. But hey, at least it makes me feel better.

I can hear my phone ring but I could care less. I need to do something with my hand so no one notices. I would be screwed with the boys.

I looked at my phone; it was Niall. "Hey Niall." I was getting nervous. I can see my blood dripping from my wrist. It looks like I cut thought a wain. "Hey Liam. We can meet up and talk at my house at 8. Anyway I'm busy so bye." He cut the phone before I could say anything. And apparently I love this guy. Turns out I do.

I put a wrist band over my wrist to at least cover up what I did. I'm not throwing that razor away. I'm totally going to need it for later on. Like after I come back from Niall's house. Totally.

I dont want to start cutting for someone that will never want me or love me. I'm just and ugly faggot that was put in a bang with three other beautiful guys and one angel.

I think Niall has a boyfriend. And that hurts. I bet the lucky guy only likes Niall because he's famous. No other reason what's so ever. He's just gonna leave him one day like Niall left me and just let his heart break into a million pieces. He won't ever care! Does Niall care?! Does anyone care?! It would be better if I didn't even audition for the X factor for the second time. It would save my heart and my body from all the cuts I'm going to make on it.

~~~

I'm scared. My heart is racing 100kph right now. I'm going to see Niall. This meeting will decide how much cuts I amGoing to make when I come back . I knocked on the door. My hands were so wet as someone just poured water over them. "Hey mate!" He pulled me into a hug. "Hi. You wanted me to come over so can you tell me why?" He had a weird face expression. A mix between shock, confusion, disappointment, happiness and excitement. It looked creepy I'm telling ya. "I wanted to talk to you about 'us'" He reached out for my hand but I flinched away instantly. "I'm sorry about the way I've treated you. So can we please be best friends again like we were before 'cause it really hurts knowing that you hate me." What the hell? Am I deaf or something? "Niall look! You can't even imagine what you put me through by acting like a total bitch! You made me feel like worthless shit and now you want me to forgive you!? Do you even know how fucking hard this was for me?! To finally get over such a bitch like you?! Look I even thought about fucking killing myself because of you! And now what you randomly want me to forgive you like nothing happened?! All of them fucking things aren't going to disappear of a fucking sudden! Do you think one fucking 'sorry' will change anything?! 'Sorry' is just a fucking worthless word! You can't be fucking sorry if you don't fucking show me you care.Think about what the fuck you done to with all your fucking bullshit and then come talk to me." I left the house in a sprint. I was pissed ....and he just stood there shocked.