Chaper 4

Harry's POV

(2 years later)

We came second in the X factor. So in other words we're a band that lost the X factor but won the world. Louis has to date a girl called Eleanor Calder who is a model. I hate her. We all hate her. She's only here because fans started realizing there something between me and Louis. Larry. That what they call us. I think Louis might start to like her. Like actually want to date her. Then he'll forget about us. Me and him. Larry. "Harry! Want a Horan hug?" Niall. The loudest and the happiest. "Sure darling."

"Is something wrong?" Yes everything is starting to go wrong. I might even loose the love of my life. I might, more like I will. "Nope. It's alright." I had to lie. I have to be the same happy Harry I always was. We're both forced to date beards. All I want now is to hug Louis and fall asleep in his arms. But I can't. He's on a 'date' with Eleanor. All I want is my Louis back. Is that too much to ask for?

I can hear my phone ringing. What do they want from me? It's Louis. "Hey Louis."

--hey. Just calling I'll be home soon babe.--

"Alright sure. Should I cook something?"

--well if you want to. But I would love to eat some of my boyfriends amazing meals.--

"Sure. So bye babe. I love you."

--I love you too.--

And then the phone clicked. I really don't want to lose him. We came too far with this relationship. I can't lose him. "Whatever Eleanor. As long as I don't have to talk to you later on after our 'dates'. Yeah yeah. Shut up. Bye." Wow. Did I really have to witness that? "Hey babe. I'm sorry you had to hear that. If I could I would break up with that witch but I can't." He attached his lips on to mine. He's my boyfriend and he doesn't notice there's something wrong. If there's something wrong with Eleanor he notices straight away! It's like he's her boyfriend not mine! "So there's the food. I'm going for a walk. I need to think about stuff. I'll be home as soon as possible. Bye babe."

"Bye cupcake." I kissed him goodbye and left the house. "Oi! Niall! Wanna come?"

"Oh...uh...um....sure!" I need someone to talk to. I need to tell someone how I feel about this. About me and Louis.

We went to some park. It was only me and him so we can talk in peace. My hand brushed over his. He grabbed my hand. My heart skipped a beat. "So. Harry tell me everything that happen." He squeezed my hand tighter. I grabbed his other hand. "So. Me and Louis met in the X factor toilet. We exchanged phone numbers. When we met up I slept over at him house. The next morning he told me to get the hell up and that he's not my boyfriend.

"Then I had to forgive him cause we're a band now. Then I kissed him and we started going out again. We told each other that no one will tear us apart. And now, what witch came!

"Eleanor Calder. Louis might say he doesn't like her. But I think he's falling for her. Like he actually likes her and wants to date her for real.

"So am I wrong? For thinking we could be something for real? That a secret relationship would work out? That no one will find out about us?" He just looked at me as if he was going to say something. "Look Harry. Your a wonderful guy. He loves you. Not her. As you said she's a witch. If he doesn't think your a wonderful guy then he's blind. The he's not worth you. If he doesn't think your a wonderful guy then he isn't worth you. Only someone who releases how wonderful you are." I couldn't take it. I slammed my lips onto his. "I'm so sorry Niall."

"Don't be. And that you told me what happen I need to tell you something. I think I'm in love with Liam." What the...did he actually mean that? "What? Liam Payne?" I needed to know. "Yeah. I can't tell him him thought. He'll never love me back."