1-5

Chapter 1 Falling into the water 

After several days of continuous drizzle, the river was still a little wet, and the calm water in the river revived from the winter's cleanliness, and was dressed more verdantly by the colors of nature.

  "Bad girl, these are my brother's and I's clothes. If you don't finish washing, don't even think about eating at noon." A sixteen or seventeen-year-old girl looked at another girl with pride. The girl was shorter than her. A head.

  "Eldest sister, your clothes are all washed by the older lady. I only need to wash my house." Xu Wan bit her lip aggrievedly, daring not to speak, and tears in her eyes. She has helped the older sister to wash a lot of clothes out. Moreover, after washing the clothes, she has to collect firewood and wild vegetables. If there is not enough firewood, she will definitely not be able to eat at noon.

  "You wash your clothes yourself, we won't help you." Another slightly taller girl looked at Xu Mumu angrily, and then threw the tub that Xu Mumu had brought over.

  "It's the other way around, I'm going to tell you that you are bullying me." Xu Mumu's eyes rolled, and then he was about to turn around and ran to file a complaint.

  "Don't go." Xu Xue was shocked. The milk was in the old Xu's house, with absolute majesty. Most importantly, the milk petted Xu Mumu. Xu Xue reached out and grabbed Xu Mumu's clothes. Moss grew on the stone Xu Mumu stepped on.

  Xu Mumu moved forward with all his heart, but Xu Xue didn't grasp it firmly.

  He only heard the sound of a "plop" falling into the water, and Xu Mumu threw himself in the water, "Help."

  Suddenly, there was a cramp in the ankle, and Xu Mumu didn't have the strength, so he sank a little bit.

  Sisters Xu Xue and Xu Wan both stood still a little dazed and were shocked.

  Suddenly, a tall figure ran over quickly, and then jumped down.

  "Sister, eldest sister, she fell into the water." Xu Wan shivered, and she was terrified.

  "Wanwan, don't be afraid, it seems that someone jumped down to save the eldest sister." Xu Xue was also very scared now.

  "I saw it, it seems to be an educated youth." Xu Wan pursed her lips, praying silently in her heart that there will be nothing wrong with the elder sister. If something happens to the eldest sister, the milk will definitely kill her and her sister.

  As soon as the voice fell, people started to swim, and a young boy with a little immature face swam quickly toward the shore with a girl in his arms.

  "You are the comrades of the Xu family, I have saved them." Yin Yang wiped the water off his face and looked at Xu Xue and Xu Wan.

  "Thank you, Educated Yin, can you help us send the eldest sister to the health clinic in the village." Xu Xue looked at Yin Yang gratefully.

  Xu Xue has recognized Yin Yang. Yin Yang was an educated youth who went to the countryside two years ago. Yin Yang has a good looks, a good personality, a good reputation in the village, and a good relationship with everyone.

  "No problem, serve the people." Yin Yang had a bright smile on his face, clean and sunny.

  Yin Yang hugged Xu Mumu. The girl was quite heavy. I heard that the Xu family had a good life. He had never been able to find a chance to change food. This time he saved the Xu family's girl, and the relationship would be closer. A lot, you can try it out.

  Yin Yang used his own calculations. Originally, he was not going to worry about this nosy, but was shocked when he saw Xu Xue and Xu Wan. If he didn't save people, maybe this girl would be drowned.

  Now that people have been saved, it is natural to maximize their effects.

  He often heard people in the village mention Xu Mumu's favor. He had also met the Xu family, and he often worked together.

  The Xu family has a relatively large population and a lot of children. Although not everyone gets full work points, there are a lot of people who work. When the settlement is completed at the end of the year, naturally there will be more food.

  Yin Yang silently counted the Xu family's grain. It was too risky to go to the black market. It was more reliable to exchange grain directly with people in the village.

  Yin Yang hugged Xu Mumu and hurried towards the health clinic in the village, Xu Xue and Xu Wan both followed nervously.

  "Wanwan, you first follow the Yin Zhiqing to the health clinic, I will tell them about this." Xu Xue stopped suddenly.

  "Well, sister, go quickly." Xu Wan nodded earnestly. It was true that she should tell her grandma about this, although she was still afraid that her sister would be beaten by the breast.

  Xu Xue touched Xu Wan's head, then turned and ran into the ground.

  Soybeans and sweet potatoes are being planted in full swing in the field at the moment. The corn has been planted, and the seedlings will be raised in a few days.

  "Grandma, its not good." Xu Xue called anxiously.

  "What happened?" Old man Xu was putting beans in the pit while frowning at Xu Xue. What was going on? Shouldn't they go pick firewood at home and dig wild vegetables now?
  The wild vegetables in spring are very fresh and tender. This is entirely the work of the two sisters Xu Xue and Xu Wan. When they are picking wild vegetables, they are also responsible for collecting firewood. There are also two old hens in the house, and they have to get some tender grass. Go back to feed the chickens and clean up the house.

  There was a lot of work that fell on the sisters.

  However, the children in the countryside are like this. The two in the second room are both girls. It is good to be able to grow up to this age safely. Others gave birth to girls and threw them out, or just left them directly. Drowned directly at birth.

  "It's the eldest sister, she fell into the river." When she said the next sentence, Xu Xue instantly felt several sights of death. Needless to say, these sights came from the three people in the big room and the old couple of Xu's family.

  "What are you talking about? Where's Mu Mu?" Old Lady Chen's sharp voice was about to pierce her eardrums, and everyone working around looked over.

  "The eldest sister was rescued by the Yin Zhiqing, and she should go to the health clinic by now." Xu Xue shrank her neck, being stared at by Granny Chen and others, she felt that she was going to be too late.

  "Parents, Mu Mu has fallen into the water, we are going to see, if something happens to Mu Mu, I will tear this dead girl." Li Caixia said anxiously.

  "Yes, milk, we're going to see my sister." Xu Minghui said immediately. He was also worried at the moment. How could he be relieved seeing Xu Xue running over so anxiously.

  "I'll go too, old man, you are working here, the fourth one, you go and ask us for a time off." Granny Chen immediately arranged.

  "Mom, I'll go now." Sun Huiping, the fourth daughter-in-law, said immediately, and then put aside her work and went to find the captain.

  On the side of Dafang, plus Mrs. Chen, a group of people headed toward the health center in a mighty manner.

  At this time, Xu Mumu had already spit out the water and came back to life again.

  When Xu Mumu woke up, she only felt that her head hurts, her throat was uncomfortable, and her whole body was very uncomfortable.

  Xu Mumu looked at the wall surrounded by countless old newspapers. There was still a faint smell of medicine in the room.

  "Big, eldest sister, are you okay?" Xu Wan looked at Xu Mumu cautiously, and Xu Mumu woke up for a while and stayed there for a while.

  "I'm fine." Xu Mumu shook his head, feeling slightly complicated.