161-170

Chapter 161 There is someone in the court who can do things well. 

"Hello." Yin Yang nodded lightly towards the two. Meng Shaohua was a little embarrassed. He didn't expect that he hadn't seen each other for a while, and the cousin of the partner's family had become better-looking.

  "There is no place here for the time being." Qin Liang came over, and he hadn't seen Su Xiu before, but Xu Mumu was talking about her cousin, and Qin Liang also said with a smile.

  "We can wait." Meng Shaohua said quickly.

  "Mu Mu, don't you eat together?" Qin Liang was taken aback for a moment.

  "It's okay to eat together, see, cousin?" Xu Mumu said calmly, not taking Su Xiu's hostility to heart at all. Isn't she just a little girl, she is not so naive.

  "Let's be together." After hesitating, Su Xiu agreed. With so many people, when will they go there? If you eat early, you can go to other places to play earlier.

  Xu Mumu smiled lightly, looking at Su Xiu who was fighting spirit, she wanted to laugh a little.

  "Cousin, is she okay with Auntie?" Xu Mumu asked with a smile. Although Auntie likes to compare with her own mother, she doesn't have any bad thoughts.

  "Very good, that's it." Su Xiu curled her lips. Her mother was walking around the house and her brother all day.

  "By the way, what about my aunt? I heard that she was pregnant. How is she now?" Su Xiu asked Li Caixia. To be honest, she really admires her aunt and uncle for the fact that Li Caixia can still be pregnant. They have two siblings, and Xu Mumu's family will soon have four siblings.

  "Eat and drink well, if my mother knows that you care about her, she must be very happy." Xu Mumu said with a smile.

  "Really?" Su Xiu glanced at Xu Mumu speechlessly. She opened her eyes and said nonsense. She knew exactly what her auntie was like.

  "Yeah, cousin, when are you and Brother Meng going to get married?" Xu Mumu looked at the two curiously. They should have been together for a few months, why haven't they talked about marriage yet? People in this era are pleasing to the eye, and the marriage can be done right away?
  Xu Mumu's questioning made Su Xiu and Meng Shaohua a little stiff.

  Naturally, they wanted to get the marriage done sooner, but they were deadlocked because of the bride price.

  Li Caiyun wanted to have at least one of them, a place in the county seat, and two hundred yuan for gifts. Each of these is not easy for Meng Shaohua today, and the future mother-in-law will simply embarrass him.

  Su Xiu was also very embarrassed. She knew about the situation of her target family, and even the salary, but her mother had to make these requests, which made her feel that she was selling her daughter.

  The mother and daughter quarreled several times because of the bride price, but in the end they all stopped, and they were both stuck in such a stalemate.

  Xu Mumu: "." She seems to have asked some sensitive question, and her expressions are not good when she looks at them.

  Sure enough, getting married is not good at all. Looking at these two people, it's not because they are in conflict over marriage.

  "I'm already preparing to get married. When I'm ready, I will definitely invite my cousin." Seeing Su Xiu's gloomy expression, Meng Shaohua said immediately. These things are something that a worker in his small furniture factory can take out, and he has to negotiate with the future mother-in-law.

  As for the future father-in-law or something, he totally listened to Li Caiyun, and it was useless to find him. Compared to marrying a girl, the son in the family is naturally more important.

  Meng Shaohua's words made Su Xiu's expression a little better.

  "Mu Mu, there is a table, come on, I'll clean it up for you right away." Fortunately, Qin Liang's words interrupted the embarrassment among several people.

  "Well, uncle trouble." Xu Mumu immediately looked at Qin Liang gratefully.

  Qin Liang and the others moved quickly, and a square table was quickly cleaned up.

  "What do you want to eat, Master Yang said to give you more." Qin Liang whispered to a few people. There are still a lot of people in this store. Naturally, these words can't be spoken upright.

  "Education Yin, cousin, you choose first, I invite you." Xu Mumu said with a smile. She made Meng Shaohua and Su Xiu embarrassed just now, and now she is trying to make up for it.

  "Fried a little cabbage, a plum with meat." Yin Yang ordered two at random.

  "You don't need to ask, we brought the money." Su Xiu glared at Xu Mumu, and then said.

  Su Xiu and Meng Shaohua chose and ordered two relatively cheap dishes, which are not cheap.

  Xu Mumu finally took the menu and took out his lunch box. "Uncle, put another braised pork in the lunch box. I will bring it to my brother in a while." Xu Mumu said seriously.

  "No problem." Qin Liang smiled and nodded.

  She bought this lunch box when she came to the state-owned restaurant and passed by the supply and marketing agency. It is made of aluminum. She has used a few small books in the house. Her lunch box has been used for so long. There is a small amount of money in her hand, so I just changed it. NS.

  "You order so many, aren't you afraid that auntie knows you have cut you?" Su Xiu was silent for a moment, then looked at Xu Mumu, a box of braised pork is not cheap, let alone Master Yang from the state-run restaurant.

  "My mother won't care. She gave me the meat ticket at home." Xu Mumu said with a smile, mainly because Xu Mumu bought some meat from the house from time to time. They didn't need to take the meat ticket to go. To buy, Li Caixia simply gave Xu Mumu the meat ticket.

  Su Xiu's eyes widened. At this moment, she didn't know how to be jealous of Xu Mumu. Every time she wanted something from her mother's hand, she had to grind it for a long time before giving it, let alone a meat ticket, she and Meng Shaohua If you come out to eat some meat, the meat ticket is all given by Meng Shaohua.

  "Tsk tut, you are so embarrassed?" Yin Yang laughed directly.

  "Of course, so you don't need to worry about it. I will invite you completely." Xu Mumu had a bright smile on his face.

  Meng Shaohua was also silent. I don't know what to say. The cousin of the target's family seems to be quite powerful. Su Xiu also told him some things about Xu Mumu, such as making money. He believed it now.

  As old acquaintances of state-owned restaurants, Master Yang took special care of them deliberately, and the food came quickly.

  "Wow, I feel great, uncle, thank you Master Yang for helping me." Xu Mumu said happily.

  "It's okay."

  As far as the meat portion of the Mei Cai Kou Po is enough, the other dishes are obviously extra.

  Su Xiu looked at Xu Mumu in a daze. Is there so many benefits for Xu Mumu to have an uncle working here? This is the same as what they used to eat. This time the meal is obviously from the previous plus version.

  "Quickly eat, what are you doing?" Xu Mumu glanced at a few people speechlessly, then put the lunch box into her bag, and prepared to send it to Xu Minghui in a while. Her brother has lost so much weight, she It's a bit sour.