681-690

Chapter 681 Twins 

There are so many people in the family who dote on Doudou, it gives me a headache just thinking about it, I just hope it won't grow crooked in the future.

  Touching her belly, she hopes that this child will be a daughter, a delicate and soft daughter, and will not inherit her own powers.

  Doudou went to the first grade, and Fengfeng took it with him. The little guy seemed to get used to it quickly.

  Xu Mumu was still raising her baby every day at home, and was occasionally taken around by Yin Yang, and she had a very leisurely life.

  It's just that her belly is getting bigger and bigger. Seeing that her belly is getting bigger and bigger day by day, Xu Mumu touched her belly. She won't be pregnant with twins, right? July and August.

  "Husband, do you think I'm pregnant with twins?" Xu Mumu was leaning on the soft bed, while Yin Yang was massaging her.

  "Tomorrow we'll go to the hospital for a check-up." Yin Yang made a move, and he was also very worried. The little wife's belly was too big, and it was estimated that she was pregnant with twins.

  "Okay." Xu Mumu nodded, she was also a little worried, it would be better to check it out.

  After having breakfast the next day, Yin Yang took Xu Mumu to the hospital after arranging the work in his hands.

  After some inspection, Yin Yang's hand tightly grasped the list in his hand, and it turned out to be twins.

  Yin Yang was even more worried, worried that something happened to his little daughter-in-law.

  "Twins, that's great, it would be even better if they had twins." Xu Mumu was a little excited.

  "Well, daughter-in-law, let's go back first." Seeing the excited look of his little daughter-in-law, Yin Yang didn't want to spoil the fun, so he secretly decided that this child will not be born, and he will go to sterilize then.

  Back home, everyone soon found out that Xu Mumu was pregnant with twins, and now everyone was more careful about her.

  She didn't have to do anything at home, even less time to read books and play with her mobile phone. Xu Mumu couldn't be depressed, but for the sake of her children, she still had to endure it.

  The days of raising a baby passed very quickly, and after July, Yin Yang became anxious.

  Xu Mumu's belly is very big now, and the twins may be born prematurely. Although he has everything ready for delivery, he can't stop worrying.

  Because she ate well during her pregnancy, Xu Mumu's face also became rounder. She touched her belly. She didn't know how long it would take for her to recover after giving birth. Now she misses her slim days.

  Because of her pregnancy, the New Year's life at home was not so comfortable. Yin Yang was always worried about this and that, which made Xu Mumu a little worried.

  This guy even learned to smoke, but instead of smoking in front of Xu Mumu, he went outside and smoked alone.

  Whenever he was anxious, he kept smoking outside, and Xu Mumu felt distressed when he saw it.

  "Husband, our child is about to be born, you should quit smoking." Xu Mumu leaned on Yin Yang's shoulder, there was still a little smell of smoke on his body.

  "Okay." Yin Yang said softly, there were bloodshot eyes in his eyes. During this time, he couldn't eat or sleep well, and he lost a lot of weight.

  Seeing that Yin Yang agreed to quit smoking, Xu Mumu laughed, he promised that he would always do his own things seriously.

  "You should teach the children today. Listen to this fable today." Xu Mumu took a book from the cabinet next to it and put it in Yin Yang's hand.

  These prenatal education books were personally selected by Yin Yang, and even Xu Mumu liked these stories.

  Coupled with Yin Yang's gentle voice, Xu Mumu enjoyed the tranquility very much.

  When the day of production was approaching, Yin Yang handled official affairs, and he also asked his assistant to send it over to handle it at home.

  Yin Yang is not so busy anymore, but he is watching over her every day.

  Looking at Yin Yang's tired appearance, she couldn't say anything if she wanted him to rest. She knew that he had some insomnia recently. Even if he was asked to accompany her to sleep for a while, he would just close his eyes and rest his mind. Can't sleep.

  "What are you afraid of? My health is fine. The doctor said I'll be fine." Xu Mumu kissed the corner of his lips. This man always makes her like him more.

  "Mumu, we won't have another child after this birth, okay?" Yin Yang said softly.

  "If you have a baby, you will have to wait for several years at least. I don't want to have a baby for the time being." Xu Mumu said with a smile.

  "Okay." Yin Yang nodded.

  Soon it will be August, the whole house has entered a state of first-level alert, everyone is nervous, even Doudou is obedient every day, and there is absolutely no need for Xu Mumu to worry about it.

  Doudou was doing his homework while paying attention to his mother. Her mother's belly was so big that it was a bit scary. Although he would have two younger siblings soon, he hoped that his mother would be well.

  There were many more servants in the house, all of whom Yin Yang had transferred from other places, and the whole Yin family was well taken care of.

  Xu Mumu was taken out for a walk by Yin Yang every day, and every time she went out, several people followed her, so she didn't dare to go too far, and only dared to stroll around the neighborhood.

  As the days passed, when Xu Mumu was sleeping at night, she suddenly felt uncomfortable and her amniotic fluid broke.

  As soon as Xu Mumu moved, Yin Yang woke up immediately.

  "Mumu, what's wrong?" Yin Yang asked worriedly.

  "The amniotic fluid is broken, go to the hospital quickly." Xu Mumu said immediately, he didn't expect it to come so soon, there is still nearly a month before the due date.

  She is in excellent health. She thought she would not give birth until her due date, but she did not expect it to be so soon.

  Yin Yang didn't delay, and immediately hugged Xu Mumu, added two more clothes to her, and then called the driver, and the housekeeper also asked the housekeeper to make arrangements.

  A few minutes later, Xu Mumu was put into the car, and the car drove towards the provincial hospital at high speed.

  There was also a car behind, Professor Song and the others, and they rushed over immediately with Doudou.

  On the way, the little brat didn't forget to call grandma and the others. It was only after three o'clock in the evening, and the whole family was making trouble.

  Xu Mumu was pushed into the delivery room, and there were a bunch of family members in the corridor outside. He didn't know how many people were born inside.

  "Oh, Mumu has been in for more than an hour, why hasn't she given birth yet?" Xu Hai was worried outside, and only Yin Yang was in the delivery room guarding his daughter.

  "Doctor, is my daughter okay? When will my grandson be born?" As soon as the doctor came out, she was dragged and questioned by Li Caixia. Li Caixia was really worried.

  "Don't worry, Comrade Xu is in good health. It won't take long to give birth, don't worry." The doctor said gently.

  After talking to them a few words, he went to get things. He didn't have so much time to chat with the people of the Xu family.

  In the delivery room, Xu Mumu felt a little uncomfortable. Here she gave birth to two babies all at once, and her stomach hurt even more. It was like someone was cutting with a knife bit by bit. It hurt too much.

  "Mumu, would you like something to eat, Aunt Chun'er made some porridge for you." Yin Yang said softly.