551-560

Chapter 551 Having a baby

  "It's useful, even if you don't need it when you have a baby." Yin Yang said seriously, his daughter-in-law has a big heart, so why is she not worried at all.

  The corner of Xu Mumu's mouth twitched, forget it, let him go tossing about it, otherwise he might not be sure how to worry.

  Xu Mumu looked at Yin Yang in a hurry day by day. Every day he couldn't eat or sleep well. His eyes were dark and blue, and Xu Mumu was worried.

  "Yin Yang, do you want to go to bed for a while, I feel distressed when you look like this?" Xu Mumu caressed the dark blue under Yin Yang's eyes, why is this person so stupid, isn't he usually very shrewd? Why did you become so stupid when you met her?
  "It's okay." Yin Yang shook his head and drank a cup of tea. He didn't like the taste of coffee very much, so all he drank was tea. Tea was refreshing, and he drank a lot every day. Mumu.

  "It's all right, come over and sleep with me for a while, or I'll get angry." Xu Mumu glared at Yin Yang, this guy doesn't care about his body at all.

  He felt sorry for her and was afraid that something would happen to her. She knew it and was very moved, but Yin Yang's current appearance made her feel even more distressed. She still liked his shrewdness and the way he was in control.

  "Mumu, you're sleepy, I'll accompany you." Yin Yang said immediately, always putting Xu Mumu first.

  The couple were lying on the bed, Xu Mumu was leaning against Yin Yang's arms, Yin Yang carefully held his little daughter-in-law, Xu Mumu's belly was big now, the due date was just around the corner, he didn't dare to be careless at all.

  "Close your eyes." Xu Mumu said helplessly, this guy was a little too cautious, which made her feel distressed.

  Closing his eyes, Yin Yang also felt very tired, and he hadn't slept well these days.

  After Yin Yang fell asleep, Xu Mumu opened her eyes. She asked Aunt Chun to make some food for meditation and forced Yin Yang to eat a lot. He dared not move, for fear of waking him up.

  Xu Mumu felt that she was very happy now, and it was worth her life to meet such a good man.

  But she is in good health, and she doesn't believe that something will happen to her. She has to stay with him for a long time.

  When Xu Mumu woke up, Yin Yang was already awake beside her. She was sitting next to her and reading a book. She was reading about taking care of pregnant women and what to pay attention to after the child was born. All this time he was learning about these things.

  "How long have you slept?" Xu Mumu looked at Yin Yang and asked, now that his spirit is much better, Xu Mumu quietly breathed a sigh of relief, she was really afraid that his nerves had been tense and he would fall ill by then .

  "It's more than two hours, don't worry, I'm fine, don't worry." Yin Yang said softly, he saw all the worries of his little daughter-in-law.

  "I won't be allowed to drink tea in the future. I won't be able to sleep after drinking it. You make me so worried." Xu Mumu said coquettishly while hugging Yin Yang.

  "Listen to you." Yin Yang said with a smile, at least before Xu Mumu gave birth, he couldn't help but worry.

  It is enough that he only wants to have one child now. Having a child is too scary, and a little daughter-in-law is too hard.

  Xu Mumu's stomach has been in the past few days, and even Xu Mumu has become more careful.

  When it was launched, Xu Mumu was sitting at home chatting with her sister-in-law, mainly because Jiang Yuxiu recommended to her which TV and movies were good recently, and she could watch it slowly when her child was born.

  While chatting, Xu Mumu felt that something was leaking out from her body. She had been talked about a lot by people at home recently, and she naturally understood that it was the amniotic fluid that was broken.

  "Sister-in-law, sister-in-law, the amniotic fluid has broken." Xu Mumu said nervously, holding her stomach. It was time to give birth, and Xu Mumu was still quite nervous.

  After a while, everyone in the Xu family was busy. Yin Yang directly carried Xu Mumu into the car and took him to the hospital. Compared with being at home, it was naturally the hospital that made him feel more at ease.

  In the hospital, her stomach started to have labor pains, but Xu Mumu could still bear it, but Yin Yang was chatting beside her, and she couldn't be in a hurry. Xu Mumu looked a little anxious.

  "You go out, don't affect me here." Xu Mumu waved Yin Yang, who was wandering around her, to drive out. This guy made her anxious here.

  After Yin Yang went out, Xu Mumu breathed a sigh of relief. With Yin Yang's anxious look, let him calm down outside the delivery room.

  Following the doctor's rhythm, the pain can still be endured. Xu Mumu gave birth to the child in a short time. It was very smooth, and there was no need to suffer much. It was mainly related to her body. Her physical fitness was extremely good. Well, after eating so much, she ate what the child should supplement, and the rest was absorbed by her.

  "It's a boy." The doctor hugged the cleaned child and said with a smile, it was the first time that they had seen so many people in the hospital.

  The little guy was red and a little wrinkled, and he didn't look good when he was born.

  Xu Mumu put the child by his side, the little guy cradled his hands tightly and closed his eyes.

  The little guy seems to be very insecure, and after being placed next to Xu Mumu, the little guy relaxes a little.

  Everyone in the family came over, especially Li Caixia. As soon as the baby was born, she ran to follow the doctor to help her grandson clean up. She heard that there were people stealing the baby in the hospital, and she was worried, so she went with her. ,
  the little guy just started to cry for a while, and now he fell asleep.

  "Our grandson's eyebrows look like our Mumu, he will definitely be a handsome guy in the future." Li Caixia looked at the little guy excitedly.

  "Keep your voice down, don't wake him up." Xu Hai pulled his daughter-in-law and said, her daughter-in-law was loud and loud, didn't you see the little guy move, she must have disturbed the little guy .

  "I'm not too loud, I'm obviously very quiet." Li Caixia said with some guilty conscience, her voice seemed to be a little loud.

  "Mom, I want to sleep for a while, and the child wakes up and calls me." Xu Mumu said tiredly, if she hadn't waited to see the child, she might have fallen asleep long ago, she was really tired, although she was born relatively It's smooth, but still uncomfortable.

  "Okay, go to sleep, I'll go back and bring you a confinement meal. Your Aunt Chun must have stewed the crucian carp soup, and you'll be able to eat it when you wake up." Li Caixia said immediately, or let her daughter Sleep well, she's experienced several times how uncomfortable it is to have a baby.

  When Xu Mumu fell asleep, Li Caixia instructed her son-in-law to watch her grandson well, and went back in a hurry.

  The corners of Yin Yang's mouth twitched, this kind of thing doesn't need mother-in-law's orders at all.