581-590

Chapter 581 Solution
  Song Jiayan is like being struck by lightning. It's not that she didn't think about what Xu Mumu said, but she just didn't want to believe it.

  Now that Xu Mumu said it outright, she only felt that she had been stabbed in the heart.

  Now that Xu Mumu pointed it out, Song Jiayan's whole person is not well.

  "Song Jiayan, you did it first?" Zhao Guodong listened for a long time and almost understood what was going on.

  To be honest, he didn't want to know what Yin Yang did, as long as he knew that Yin Yang had invested a lot in the brigade now.

  Besides, it was Song Jiayan and the others who went to provoke Yin Yang first, and it was no surprise that Yin Yang would retaliate against them.

  "It's her, we've all seen it, she's the one who runs here early every day to block, it must be to block Yin Yang and Mumu."

  "That's right, it's her." Xu Mumu said calmly.

  Song Jiayan lowered her head and didn't speak, she was so angry that she was still thinking about Yin Yang's harm to her, which made her very uncomfortable.

  In the end, the captain directly pulled out Mrs. Zhao Dashan and Zhao Dashan, who were hiding behind. Song Jiayan was forced by Zhao Dashan and the others to apologize to Xu Mumu, and the matter was over.

  A few aunts ate such a big melon here, and they can't wait to preach to Song Jiayan again when they go back.

  The others left, but Liu Cuihua didn't. Seeing that Xu Mumu was going to read here, she took the initiative to ask to help Xu Mumu take care of the children.

  "Wow, Mumu, your Doudou is so good. I hugged him and smiled at me." Liu Cuihua felt that her heart melted. It's quite overwhelming, and it looks like a healthy and blessed person.

  "He doesn't recognize birth very much." Xu Mumu said with a smile, the little guy is a little older now, but he doesn't recognize birth as much as before. The little guy is more than half a year old now, and he likes to be carried outside by his parents. Playing, probably because I saw more things outside, I am not so timid.

  "It's better if you don't recognize the birth. Your family is just the two of you. Your mother and your milk can still help with them." Liu Cuihua said with a smile. When the iron eggs were left, they were healthy, but thin and small. Small, how can there be peas to look good.

  "There are still Yin Yang's grandfather in the house, and Grandpa Jian. Grandpa Jian is my godfather and the one who lived in the bullpen of the brigade. Now he is with us. With their help, I am still very relaxed. Yes." Xu Mumu shook his head.

  "It's not bad. There are old people in the house. It's really convenient to help a little bit, and there are many people." Liu Cuihua was also stunned for a while, and then said with a smile, she always knew that Yin Yang was only one person, and his parents were both Death, they had sympathized with Yin Yang for a while.

  Later, I found out that they thought too much, and they didn't need their sympathy at all. They bought a lot of houses in the imperial capital, and they also bought a house next to the Xu family in the provincial capital. Now they have built several big villas, listen. Said to open a company in the provincial capital.

  Liu Cuihua knew a little more than those people. After all, Tie Dan still lived there and knew that Yin Yang was richer than they thought.

  Xu Mumu was reading a book by the side, while Liu Cuihua helped take care of Doudou.

  Seeing Xu Mumu reading, Liu Cuihua was very emotional. No wonder Xu Mumu was so good in the test at the beginning. She had never seen anyone in the team with this kind of enthusiasm for reading.

  But now her son is also very promising. Thinking of her son, Liu Cuihua is in a good mood. Every time she comes out to chat, those people can envy her and envy her son's future.

  However, her son is about to take the college entrance examination. It has been several years since the college entrance examination was resumed. She already knew how difficult the college entrance examination was. Liu Cuihua began to feel melancholy again, and hoped that her son would not make any mistakes.

  After Xu Mumu had almost finished reading, during her break, Liu Cuihua began to inquire about Tiedan's studies.

  Although Tie Dan's study is very good, Liu Cuihua is still worried, this is not finished, who can rest assured.

  "Auntie, don't worry, Tie Dan's grades are very stable, and he has worked hard during this time. If you take the college entrance examination, as long as you are careful, there will be no problem." Xu Mumu prepared the milk powder and fed it to the little guy.

  "I feel more relieved after hearing what you said. I don't know when he will come back. I will bring two pig feet to stew for him to eat." Liu Cuihua calculated.

  "There will be a holiday at the end of this month. Auntie, don't ask him about the college entrance examination." Xu Mumu said with a smile. Seeing Liu Cuihua's anxious appearance, Xu Mumu was a little helpless. This is probably all those who participated in the college entrance examination. Feel the same as the parent of the child.

  "Why?" Liu Cuihua looked at Xu Mumu suspiciously.

  "He is about to take the college entrance examination, and the pressure is already very high. Don't put any more pressure on him. In the college entrance examination, normal performance will definitely be able to achieve the goals he set." Xu Mumu said seriously, she is also for Tiedan's good.

  "Okay, okay, I'll listen to you." Liu Cuihua still trusted Xu Mumu's words.

  Hearing Xu Mumu say this, he was worried that it would affect his son's performance in the college entrance examination.

  Liu Cuihua asked a lot about Tie Dan's study. Although she didn't quite understand it herself, she still wanted to know.

  Xu Mumu answered her questions patiently. Every time Tie Dan came over for vacation, he would bring a bunch of things, all prepared by Liu Cuihua and the others.

  After staying here for an afternoon, Xu Mumu took her son and drove home in the car.

  After Xu Mumu went back, the village was very lively. What happened today, the whole team knew about it in one afternoon, and the Zhao Dashan family became famous again in the team.

  When he was on the phone with Yin Yang, Xu Mumu also talked about it.

  Yin Yang's face became a little ugly, and it seemed that the lesson for Song Jiayan was not enough.

  "Mumu, did she hurt you?" Yin Yang looked at his little daughter-in-law worriedly.

  "No, how could she hurt me." Xu Mumu said with a smile.

  "It's fine. I'm worried that she will suddenly go crazy, so don't go back in the future." Yin Yang said worriedly.

  "I don't go back often. I'm just bored at home, thinking about the drawings that I haven't finished before. I didn't expect to encounter this when I went back." Xu Mumu was also very depressed.

  "When will you be back?" Xu Mumu misses Yin Yang a little bit. He didn't feel anything when he was at home. It's been almost a month since he left, and she feels that he doesn't fit in anywhere.

  "It's halfway through now, and I'll go back in about half a month." Yin Yang said gently, he also missed his little daughter-in-law, and he didn't know if his son was making trouble with his little daughter-in-law at home.

  "It's so fast." Xu Mumu's eyes suddenly lit up, and it was still very fast for half a month.