181-190

Chapter 181 Smoked Bacon

  When Xu Mumu was testing Xu Minghui, the scent from the four rooms had already come out, it was lo-wei.

  It seemed that her fourth aunt had already started to enter the water in the brine. Xu Mumu swallowed her saliva. She wanted to eat it now, thinking of the braised sausages, braised pork liver, braised pig ears, and braised pig tails of later generations. . . .

  He glanced at the direction of Sifang, and then at Xu Minghui. The test was almost done. At this moment, Xu Minghui's heart has been attracted by those lo-mei.

  "Well, I will take these exams in a few days. I will mark the places you will study next week, and I will check them next week." Xu Mumu said helplessly.

  "Don't worry, I'm definitely watching." Xu Minghui said immediately. He knew his sister's plan. To be honest, he also wanted to try. During this time, his sister was forced to learn a lot of things, which made him feel I am also an educator.

  "Sister, go, go to Aunt Si to see what they made delicious." Xu Minghui said excitedly, this smell is so fragrant, he was a little hungry, so he ate two in the morning. The big buns are just past nine o'clock now.

  "Let's go, I also want to go and see." Xu Mumu was speechless, when did his brother become a foodie? So anxious.

  Coming to the four rooms, Sun Huiping smiled gently at the two brothers and sisters Xu Mumu coming.

  "I haven't finished the brine yet, so I will go down for a while, and I will send you something over at noon." Sun Huiping chuckled.

  "Knowing the fourth aunt, we just smell the fragrance, come over and smell it." Xu Minghui said shamelessly.

  "Let me help my fourth aunt watch the fire." Xu Minghui watched as the fire in the stove was about to burn out. He sat directly on the small bench in front of the stove and put a few sticks of wood in it.

  "Minghui has grown up." Sun Huiping said with emotion. Xu Minghui, whom she remembered before, was lazy and unmotivated and patient in everything.

  Xu Mumu twitched the corners of his mouth, and his elder brother just set off a fire, and his fourth aunt sighed with emotion. It can be seen how boring he was in the past with his ghostly appearance.

  After looking at it for a while, apart from the good smell, she couldn't taste it. Xu Mumu didn't bother to stay here. She should go and get her review materials. She also hoped that these materials could make a lot of money.

  Xu Minglei and his few children came back soon. When they came back, they smelled the stewed vegetables from the fourth room, and they all went to the fourth-room kitchen to guard them.

  Aunt Si's cooking skills seemed to be pretty good, and Xu Mumu looked forward to those braised dishes even more.

  My mind was immersed in those formulas and chemical formulas, and the time was better. Xu Mumu hadn't sorted it out yet, and the smoke from the house had already come out.

  Po Chen had already cooked soy milk and bean curd in the kitchen, but the faint taste was directly covered up by the overbearing stew from Sifang.

  When the soy milk was boiled, Old Lady Chen used a large bowl to scoop out a lot of it, then put sugar in it, and called all the children over to drink soy milk.

  Xu Mumu brought her this bowl into the room. "Sister, my mother said, braised vegetables can be eaten at noon." Xu Jiaojiao held a small bowl and sipped soy milk.

  The soy milk scooped out by Mrs. Chen was not much, and there was only a small bowl in each child's hand, but Xu Mumu's bowl had a little more.

  With such a pure taste of soy milk, the sweet taste burst in his mouth. Xu Mumu narrowed his eyes slightly. It was delicious. If he knew it was so delicious, he should sip milk and make it a few more times.

  At noon, Sun Huiping asked Xu Jiaojiao to break a large bowl of chopped stewed vegetables.

  Xu Mumu didn't hesitate to start with his beloved Fat Intestine, which was moderately soft and hard, and had some Q bombs, and the taste was relatively authentic, which can be said to be very good.

  "The taste of the old four is very good." Old lady Chen was also quite satisfied. One person and one bowl of bean curd, plus some miscellaneous grain cakes, two side dishes, is today's lunch, with the lo-mei sent from the four rooms, Xu Mu Mu simply don't want to be too satisfied.

  "Oh, I'm so full, I don't want to go to work anymore." After lunch, Xu Minghui sat on a small stool, leaning against the courtyard wall, and basking in the sun. It was not too enjoyable.

  "What nonsense." Xu Hai slapped Xu Minghui on the forehead.

  In the afternoon, Xu Hai and his brothers continued to work on the foundation, Xu Mumu and Mrs. Chen smoked all the meat together.

  Smoke is rising in the small yard, and the people in the village are relatively idle during this time, and many people ran to watch the excitement.

  Seeing that the old Xu's family smoked so much meat at once, they were shocked. Knowing that they were wild boars fighting on the mountain, many people felt enthusiastic in their hearts.

  Many people are going to go to the mountain to find a few laps together to see if they can also meet a wild boar. Anyway, they have not survived during this period. Even if they only find one wild boar, they will have all the bacon for the Chinese New Year.

  The sausages were left to dry under the eaves, and the yard smoked so much meat, which made those people jealous.

  "Auntie Xu, where did you see the wild boar, and also show us the way." Someone couldn't help but start to sound like a wild boar could be killed by the old Xu family in that place, maybe it's back. There are other wild boars here. Bring all the tools. If you visit a few more people, you will surely be able to get a wild boar.
  Xu Mumu told Po Chen directly about that place. Po Chen didn't hide it, so she took the place directly. After I said it, the people in the province have been staring at the inside of their house.

  Xu Mumu agrees very much with Mrs. Chen's approach. Her family is already out of the limelight. The mountain is definitely not just a wild boar. People living in the village naturally know the strength of the wild boar, but if they have the ability, they go hunting on their own.

  Seeing a few people preparing to leave, Old Lady Chen still mentioned how dangerous it is to kill wild boars, lest these people's heads get hot, so two or three small fish want to kill wild boars. Don't put yourself in the pit or complain. Old Xu's.

  There are still many people who have listened to what Mrs. Chen said. Someone was stabbed to death by the fangs of wild boars. There were several in the brigade, and everyone knew how powerful these wild boars were.

  After the meat was smoked, it was hung on the beam of the room to dry. Looking at the rows of meat, countless people were jealous.

  In the evening, there was no one at the old Xu's house, and Yin Yang had already arrived.

  "No, yours." Xu Mumu said with a smile, taking out the meat that had been prepared for Yin Yang.

  "So much." Yin Yang was in a good mood looking at the full of meat in the back basket.

  "I don't even have half of my house, are you so happy?" Xu Mumu said with a smile.

  "Enough, these are enough for my grandfather and I to eat for the New Year." Yin Yang said with a smile. Bacon doesn't have to be eaten every day. He only needs to go to the state-owned restaurant to buy some meat and vegetables once in a while, and then occasionally fry some bacon. Definitely better than anyone who is an educated youth.