131-140

Chapter 131 Fighting the Autumn Wind 

 During this time, the second room had a good life. It was only the next day when Xu Mumu looked at the strangers coming from home, feeling a little dazed. She brought a few children down from the mountain. She thought about these people for a while before she remembered who these people were.

  This is Xu Xue's grandmother and her two daughters-in-law, another best in the book.

  "Yingzi, you can't bear to take some things out to be filial to your mother. My mother loved you so much before, are you so filial to your mother?" Xu Xue's aunt Wu Dani looked at Qian Ying sternly.

  "Auntie, when did grandma hurt my mother? Every time she wanted to get something from my house, why didn't your family think of giving me something?" Xu Xue looked at her aunt coldly. It's greedy. Every time I see Qian Ying's soft temper, I catch Qian Ying and bully him.

  "Our grown-ups are talking, where is your girl's turn to speak, not big or small." Wu Dani looked at Xu Xue a little annoyed. Wasn't this girl very timid before? Why dare to talk back to her now.

  "Really, it happens that I am in charge of my family. I have the final say on my family's things, and my family's things will never be given to you." Xu Xue's eyes were cold and stern, and the expression in the eyes of this aunt was unabashed. disgust.

  "Little girl, are you crazy, you actually let a little girl be in charge, what about your man? Isn't it too useless?" Xu Xue's second aunt Wang Yuemei's eyes widened, looking incredulous.

  "My house is Xue girl headed." Qian Ying's voice was a little weak. During this time, Xu Xue really had the final say on many things in the family. It was their husband and wife that were too useless.

  Seeing the girl standing in front, protecting her and the little girl, Qian Yingxin felt guilty, but she did not dare to confront her mother and two sister-in-laws.

  "Useless rubbish, give it to my old lady. When my old Xu's place is, anyone can take the things in my house?" Old lady Chen took out a broom, glanced at Qian Ying disgustingly, and then He took the broom and hit the three of Qian's mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

  Mrs. Chen worked all year round, and she was quite strong, so she beat a few people and ran all over the yard.

  Xu Mumu watched this scene dumbfounded, still sturdy, and then looked at Qian Ying, she was bullied into the house. During this time, the family was not busy in farming, there were many people, so she didn't dare to resist?

  And her mother, Li Caixia was eating a small cucumber, which was planted in her own land, not stolen.

  "Eldest sister, milk is so amazing." Xu Jiaojiao said with a smile, and almost the whole team knows her sturdy temperament, but she rarely hits people directly.

  "You old godly woman, dare to hit me, everyone, the second child, stop her, useless things." Xu Xue's grandmother said loudly, not too slow, running fast in the yard. Without getting anything, how could she leave willingly.

  Wu Dani and Wang Yuemei were also very painful when they were beaten. This old woman was too sturdy. The two couldn't, so they had to find a way to arrest Granny Chen.

  Mother Chen's sudden violent violent shock still shocked Xu Xue. She didn't expect that the milk would help them and made her purs her lips slightly.

  Seeing that Wang Yuemei was about to catch Granny Chen, Xu Mumu put her things down and went to help immediately.

  "Two aunts, my milk is old, and I'm not in good shape. You won't be able to take responsibility if I tear it down." When Xu Mumu passed by, Wang Yuemei had already grabbed Granny Chen's broom, and Wu Dani was about to push Granny Chen down.

  Xu Mumu's eyes were cold, these two people, she didn't want to care about Xu Xue's troubles, but they couldn't bully them.

  "Mu Mu, you are back, their Qian family actually bullied your milk, Xu Xue, you die girl, what are you doing while standing? If you don't go to the captain, they are bullying to our house." Seeing Xu Mumu's return, Li Caixia immediately said loudly, not forgetting to call Xu Xue.

  Not to mention, Xu Xue nodded really earnestly: "Wanwan, take care of mom, I'll go to the captain." Xu Xue said to Xu Wan in a gentle voice.

  "I see, sister." Xu Wan nodded earnestly. Just now Xu Xue was protecting their wives, leaving a deep impression in the little girl's heart.

  "Stop, dead girl, what are you doing?" Xu Xue's grandmother's eyebrows jumped, such a trivial matter, this dead girl is actually going to the captain?
  "Look for the captain to comment." Xu Xue said with a bright smile.

  "You, what nonsense are you talking about, it's obviously Yingzi agreed." Xu Xue's grandmother couldn't wait to choke Xu Xue to death.

  When Qian Ying was sold to the old Xu's family, he asked for a bag of coarse grains, dozens of catties, just to marry Xu Xue's uncle.

  "Haha." Xu Xue sneered and turned and left. Since the Qian family came to the door by themselves, it happened to solve the matter so that her mother would not be sad.

  "It's the other way around, grab her, grab her for me." Xu Xue's grandmother screamed.

  Xu Mumu calmly watched this scene, helped Granny Chen into the room, and glanced at the mother and daughter in the second room, hoping that this matter would make her second aunt a better place.

  Without taking care of the mother and daughter in the second room, Xu Mumu entered the house with her own people.

  "Mom, don't get into trouble next time." Xu Mumu looked at her old mother with a headache, probably not causing trouble, and feeling uncomfortable in her heart.

  "I'm helping the second room. What is called Gong Huo?" Li Caixia said indifferently. Looking at the second room, if it weren't for the girl's advice, she would like to oppress them with the old Qian's family. When I used it, I wanted to bully twice when I looked at them.

  "That's right, the second child's family is too wasteful." Old lady Chen disliked her son. She blamed the old man. It was enough to let the second child inherit his honesty perfectly and carry it forward.

  "Milk still worry about what they do." Xu Mumu said with a faint smile, Xu Xue was reborn, and she was guarded by Dafang, she had no chance to deal with them, but other people are looking for death, Xu Xue will definitely not give up. .

  "Yes, I want to see what the dead girl is capable of. The second child is too useless to have a son." Mrs. Chen curled her lips. Among the daughters-in-laws, Qian Ying was the one who looked down on.