301-310

Chapter 301: Hometown Matters

  I haven't eaten with my family for a long time, and the old Xu family is especially lively at night.

  During the period, Li Caixia talked about a lot of things about her hometown. Although she is now in the provincial capital, she still knows a lot about things about her hometown.

  When they were on vacation, they went back to see it several times, saying that they missed the people at home, but in fact they went back to show off.

  But those people in the brigade were holding her very much. Who told the old Xu family to be so prosperous now.

  There is nothing major in my hometown, but there are more gossips.

  Xu Mumu also heard a lot of things about the third room. Xu Mumu glanced at her mother silently. Her mother was born in the wrong age, and she was more suitable to be a paparazzi.

  In the third room, the old Lin family is still very lively. Since Lin Juan's brother entered the factory, the two inevitably have more intersections. Lin Juan's father and son are above his son and daughter, so naturally it is impossible to have a bowl. The water level is level, occasionally helping my son in private.

  But this matter was discovered by Lin Juan's mother, and there was trouble at home.

  Lin Juan and Xu He were naturally not happy. The money in Zhang Yue's hand belonged to them. He gave the money to his son. What are they? After that, it was clearly their side that the old man was old, and the money in Old Man Lin's hand should naturally belong to them.

  Xu He and his wife went to the man to argue that the money that fell into their pockets could not be taken out. It is said that Xu He and the man had two fights in the shoe factory.

  Du Zhen and the others went to mediate twice, but in the end it was over. They were not willing to take out the money at all, and the two families never communicated with each other since then.

  Li Caixia said excitedly. Although the old couple didn't look very good, they didn't say that Li Caixia did it themselves.

  Fortunately, in the past few months, Li Caixia has learned a lot from Director Wu. At least she has passed the test. Before the old couple's face became ugly, this topic was finally stopped.

  In addition to the things in the third family, the development of the hometown is not bad.

  On Xu Xue's side, Xu Mumu doesn't know. She has already gone to college, and she doesn't know what she did in college. On the other hand, in the second room, she is still doing nothing in her hometown. She either goes to work or takes care of children every day. Kangkang's body is much better, and the second room is still living a good life.

  As for the four rooms, it is even more dashing. Xu Jiaojiao and Xu Tao are both in school, and Xu Bo works at his hometown every day, in addition to sending two rabbits to the state-run hotel.

  On the other hand, Li Caixia and Xu Mumu talked about their cousin. Su Xiu had not been married for a long time. The young couple lived in a furniture factory in the county town and lived a good life.

  After talking about this cousin, Li Caixia talked about Tian Fanglai again. When Tian Fang was mentioned, the table fell silent.

  Xu Mumu raised her eyebrows slightly, what did her cousin do? The faces of each of them are not very good, even Li Caixia is a little unhappy, what's the matter?
  "Mom, what happened?" Xu Mumu asked curiously.

  "What else could have happened? She disliked the hard life at her husband's house, and secretly ran off with an educated youth who returned to the city. The child was born, and she was cruel enough to run away when she said she ran." Li Caixia muttered. Tucao, because of Tian Fang's affairs, the old Xu family was watched for several days, and it happened that when she went back, she was depressed just thinking about it.

  Xu Mumu: "..." She thought that her arrival had changed a lot of things, but it turned out that some things couldn't be changed. Tian Fang still eloped with others.

  But this has nothing to do with her, she said she was a relative, but to Xu Mumu, at most she was just a stranger she knew.

  This is Tian Fang's own choice, and if there is any result, she has to suffer by herself.

  "That dead girl Tian Fang is really, she must be full of feces in her head. If she wants to run after others, she will also drag everyone's reputation into the water. If the old lady knows where she is, she will definitely be killed immediately. "Li Caixia was furious.

  "Okay, don't say a few words, Mumu and the others just came back. When you're happy, you can say something to ruin the fun." Xu Hai poked his daughter-in-law with his elbow.

  "Yes, eat quickly." Mrs. Chen also said immediately.

  Facing the eldest daughter in her heart, she was even more annoyed. If she hadn't taught her daughter well, how would they need to suffer these innocent disasters.

  The atmosphere at the dinner table gradually became active, and Xu Mumu just listened to these gossips without taking it to heart. Tian Fang's affairs were far away from her, and it didn't affect her at all.

  After Xu Mumu finished eating, he brought his younger brother over. The little guy ate more than half of the rice. Xu Mumu was really surprised by his younger brother's appetite. When they first came back, he still ate it. After two or three yuan of dim sum, I can still eat half a bowl of rice. Although the bowl is not big, it also contains a lot.

  "Milk, does he usually eat so much?" Xu Mumu asked, this little guy is indeed quite strong.

  "Almost, Fengfeng likes to run and jump. He does more activities and digests faster, so naturally he eats more." Mrs. Chen said with a smile, every time she took her little grandson out, this street Everyone is jealous, the little grandson is definitely the most sturdy cub in this area.

  "That's right." When she thought of her naughty appearance when she came back, she was deeply impressed. This little guy is really active. He doesn't even eat honestly, and he has to run around. Went after him to feed him.

  After dinner, Xu Mumu took over the job of taking care of the younger brother, and Xu Mumu's eyes fell on the sad-faced father.

  Xu Minglei watched this scene with great interest, "Sister, sister, mom, she's going to teach Dad to read."

  Xu Mumu twitched the corners of his mouth and watched as her mother took out the elementary school textbooks and taught elementary school math.

  If Li Caixia said something wrong, Xu Minglei would bring it up to them. Seeing the joy of teaching and the pain of learning, Xu Mumu felt like laughing.

  The younger brother played at home for a while, and washed him, and the little guy came over after a while dozing off.

  After coaxing them to sleep, they put them on Li Caixia's bed. The little guy was cute when he was still asleep.

  In the living room, the couple were still studying, Xu Mumu smiled lightly, and this energy was still worthy of praise.

  It's enough to have Xu Minglei to give them guidance. Xu Minglei's current performance is also very good, and there is no problem in giving them guidance.

  Xu Mumu came to Yin Yang's side and talked with him. It was still early and he couldn't sleep.

  The house on Yin Yang's side was empty, and there were several rooms, including the bedroom. ,

  "Why are you still running here?" Yin Yang squeezed Xu Mumu's hand.