621-630

Chapter 621 Show no mercy 

Xu Mumu looked at Yin Meng calmly, holding the little guy and looking at Yin Meng.

  "Wang Lin, what's going on?" Xu Mumu asked indifferently.

  "Madam, this is Miss Yin Meng, the boss's younger sister." Wang Lin continued.

  "My mother-in-law only gave birth to my husband, my sister." Xu Mumu's lips curled slightly, knowing Yin Yang's attitude towards those people, Xu Mumu was naturally not going to give Yin Meng any good looks.

  "What about you, my brother? I want to see him." Yin Meng's face was ugly for a moment, and she stared at Xu Mumu. This face was really annoying. She thought she was pretty enough. Seeing Xu Mumu now, she just wanted to scratch her face.

  "See you if you want. Who do you think you are? Why, didn't your mother tell you your identity?" Xu Mumu said coldly, holding Doudou in her arms and looking at the woman in front of her.

  "Don't be complacent." Yin Meng's face was a little embarrassed. There were already a lot of people around to watch the fun. She was worried that Xu Mumu would reveal her identity. Her identity was disgraceful, which was the last thing she wanted to let go others know.

  Although their identities are disgraceful, their mother and daughter want to live better, and they have to rely on the identity of the Yin family.

  "Mengmeng, didn't you say this is your restaurant? Is this your sister-in-law? Your sister-in-law is so beautiful." The girl next to Yin Meng gently pulled Yin Meng and said.

  I didn't know Yin Meng's identity before, I only knew that her family seemed to have a lot of status. Every time I went out with her, as long as she was taken by Yin Meng, she didn't need to spend any money. Yin Meng said that all those things. It's her family's property.

  It is because of these that she is able to please Yin Meng in various ways, but now it seems that it is not so simple.

  "Your family, this belongs to the Yin family. When did it become yours?" Xu Mumu put on a smile and glanced at the girl beside Yin Meng. Is this Yin Meng's friend? Gee, that's really interesting.

  "Dad." Doudou was hugged by Xu Mumu, looking at Yin Yang coming from behind, she immediately called out excitedly.

  Yin Yang came over and immediately attracted everyone's attention.

  "Third brother." Seeing Yin Yang, Yin Meng shivered for a moment, clearly afraid of Yin Yang.

  "Who asked you to come here?" Yin Yang frowned in disgust, and took his son from his young daughter-in-law's arms.

  "Third brother, I, I heard that you are here, and I want to come and see you." Although Yin Meng was very scared, she still mustered up the courage to talk to Yin Yang. Before she came, she thought that Yin Yang would be here, come here This is to find Yin Yang.

  Something happened to my mother's company and I needed the help of the Yin family.

  Yin Yang has the final say in the current Yin family, and all their illegitimate children and daughters have been driven out.

  The girl next to Yin Meng, Qiu Sisi, stared straight at Yin Yang, this man is really good-looking, with that noble temperament, is this hotel his?
  "Who is your third brother? I have forgotten what I said at the beginning. You have earned a lot of benefits from the Yin family's power these years. You have also spent a lot on the Yin family's territory in recent years. , I will ask Wang Lin to calculate the account in a while and make up for it within three days." Yin Yang said coldly, showing his undisguised disgust towards Yin Meng.

  Yin Meng's face turned pale instantly, Yin Yang said mercilessly.

  She spent a lot of money in the Yin family's property before, and those people didn't dare to confront her before. After all, she was the child of the Yin family, and those people didn't dare to say anything more, but now, Yin Yang is actually going to liquidate.

  She has taken a lot of things from the Yin family's property over the years, especially from the jewelry store. She likes all the beautiful jewelry, and these things are not cheap.

  Although there is a small company in the family, the money she makes is not enough for the things she took from the Yin family.

  "Third brother, why are you like this? We are brothers and sisters. You are too heartless." Yin Meng looked at Yin Yang in disbelief.

  "This is heartless? What kind of company in your family has made a lot of money in the name of the Yin family over the years. I was not going to care about you, but you dare to come to me, then I naturally Don't be polite." Yin Yang sneered.

  "I remember when you left, I said that the things of the Yin family are not for you people to reach out." Yin Yang looked at Yin Meng coldly. Yin Meng was only one of his father's illegitimate children. Meng's mother was also favored. She had found it unhappy in front of his mother at the beginning, but now it's delivered to her door, why should he be polite.

  "Yin Shihong is dead, you should know how he died, let your mother be honest, otherwise, don't blame me for killing everything." Yin Yang looked at Yin Meng, the fear in her eyes, and her voice was full of malice.

  "You, me, I know." Yin Meng was really scared. In the past, he only felt that the third brother was protected by grandfather, but he didn't think it was too powerful. Later, when grandfather died, the Yin family was handed over to Yin Yang. Yin Shihong also died.

  Yin Shihong is the father of Yin Yang and the father of other children of the Yin family. As for how he died, most people in the Yin family know, including Yin Meng's mother.

  Yin Shihong was pushed out by Yin Yang himself to eat peanuts. Yin Yang's hand directly suppressed everyone in the Yin family, making his position in the Yin family even stronger.

  "Why are you like this, Mengmeng is also your sister." Qiu Sisi said that Yin Yang had issued an expulsion order, and she hadn't gotten to know this man well, so she became anxious and said immediately.

  Xu Mumu raised her eyebrows slightly, and looked at Qiu Sisi who was eager to express, with mockery flashing in her eyes, it was not for Yin Meng to come forward, the look in Yin Yang's eyes, the undisguised surprise and love, even if it made people think Not even noticing.

  The appearance of feeding a friend with a small face up, someone else would probably really like Qiu Sisi.

  "Wang Lin." Yin Yang glanced at Wang Lin lightly. He had seen too many people who wanted to attract his attention, and the girl in front of him was still too immature.

  Yin Yang held Doudou and Xu Mumu, and went directly into the restaurant.

  "Two, please, this is not the place you should come, Miss Meng, please bring those words the boss said to Mrs. Yun, otherwise the things you took from the Yin family will only be repaid tenfold. "Wang Lin looked at Yin Meng with a smile, and stopped what the two of them wanted to say.

  "Understood." Yin Meng bit her lip and her face turned pale. She was a little scared now. Thinking of Qiu Sisi who pushed her to come here today, Yin Meng was very angry, embarrassing today, and Yin Yang to her Qiu Sisi's fault for what she said was that if she hadn't pushed herself to come, how could there be such a thing behind.

  Now that Yin Yang has given an order, they will no longer be able to take advantage of the Yin family's power in the future.

  Yin Meng looked at Qiu Sisi, then at Wang Lin, then turned and left.