5. TOP OR BOTTOM

Y/N'S POV

WHEN I WAS AT LUNCH eating with my friends, I decided to tell them about my camping trip with the Oikawa's. What could they think wrong? Actually, let's not say that. 

"So...I'm going on a trip with the Oikawa's." I quietly said. All of them stop their chewing and looked at me. Nora was the first to break the silence. 

"What. The. Actual. Fuck." She slammed her hamburger down her plate and grabbed a napkin to wipe off the crumbs.

"Seriously?" Remy asked, well not really asked, but pissed too?

"That's great!" Terushi was the only one to actually accept this. We all turned his way in disbelief. 

"What? It could be a good thing, think of it this way, Y/n can lose her virginity, and I dunno, maybe even find out she's a top. Cuz that'll certainly fit her." Terushi explained, somehow...calmly?

"Terushi, seriously?? What the fuck?" Nora punched his arm since she was sitting next to him. 

"What the fuck is wrong with that?" Terushi spat back, he turned to me and asked the absolute ridiculous question. "Tell me are you a top or bottom?" 

"Your mom," I replied, rolling my eyes at him. Remy chuckled beside me, seeming to enjoy this conversation. 

"Okay, back to the important topic here, why are you going? I thought you hated him?" Nora asked, worried. 

"I do hate him! My mom made me go. And you know how that goes." I explained and looked down at my tray of food. 

"Oh...I'm sorry." Nora placed her hand on top of mine. 

"Yeah...I'm sorry too." I don't why I said that but I just felt like I needed to, remembering how I thought of Oikawa's lips earlier. How could I do that to them? 

.time skip.

I walked with Remy out of school thinking nobody else would be there but as I was wrong, I saw Oikawa. He was resting his back on my car, well not really my car but Moms. He noticed us and smiled our way, waving to us. 

"What the hell is he doing here?" Remy asked, lowly whispering in my ear. 

"I could ask you the same question," I replied, eyes locked with Oikawa's. 

When we made it closer to him, he got off my car and walked closer to us. I glanced at Remy, to notice he's already staring back at me, confused. 

"What do you want shitty-kawa?" I asked, crossing my arms in front of my chest. 

"What do you think I want?" He smirked and his eyes trailed down my body. I shifted under his gaze and ignored the feeling in my stomach. 

"I don't know, now tell me what you're doing here." I was losing my patience. 

"Can you give me a ride home?" He asked, eyes squinting for my help. I scoffed and stormed-walked towards my car. 

"No." 

authors note. 

yeah this sucks ass. tbh i have absolutely no inspiration for any of fics, someone send help!!! anyway enjoy this shitty ass chp, I'm so sorry.