7. CAMPING BEGINS

Immediately when your mom left Oikawa spoke up first. "Now, where we're we at?" Y/n turned to look at him. "We were going nowhere," Y/N responded with an eye roll. 

"Mhm." Oikawa hummed, dissapointely, averting his eyes to the carpet. Y/N opened the first aid kit, silence lingering in the air. Oikawa waited patiently for Y/N. Without warning Oikawa, Y/N took his hand and placed it on her lap. "Oh, we're doing this?" Oikawa smirked and squeezed your thigh. You froze for a second before removing his hand. 

"What the fuck, Oikawa?!" Y/N whispered-yelled, eyeing him from the side whilst treating his hand. "Don't. Do that again." Y/N warned. Oikawa didn't say anything. Y/n felt much better. Carefully and quick Y/N treated his hand, wanting nothing more than to finish. 

"You're good at this. Are you applying to be a doctor?" Oikawa made small talk. "No, doofus. I'm not going to be a doctor." Y/N responded, eyes not leaving his hand you wrapped the adhesive wrap around his hand. 

"Done!" Y/N exclaimed. Happy because now Oikawa would leave her. "Hey, you do know we'll be together for 5 days, right?" Oikawa told her as he got off the couch. Y/N got off as well a scoff on her face. "Yeah, don't even tell me."

Oikawa chuckled and grabbed his coat and backpack. Y/N's mom walked out with a plate of cookies. "So good to see you again, Tooru. You know, you're welcome here anytime."

"Ah-thank yo, Mrs. Y/L/N" Oikawa grabbed the cookies from her. "See you tomorrow, Y/N." Oikawa waved. 

"Whatever." You mumbled and walked off to your room. 

-next morning-

The day before leaving Y/N packed her belongings, shedding tears here and there. Y/N really didn't want to be alone with Oikawa for a whole week. There were multiple things she could name that could go wrong. And she didn't even want to think about them. 

"Have fun, okay?" Y/N's mom hugged her. Y/N pulled back the tears. "Yeah, okay mom." Y/N nodded and let go of her mother. Y/N stared at her mother for a moment before hesitantly leaving out the door. Y/N spotted the Oikawa's van from across. They were throwing the bags in the back.

Oikawa saw her and waved. Y/N flashed a fake smile and started walking towards them. "Good morning, Y/N," Mrs. Oikawa smiled at her. "Good morning, Mrs. Oikawa" Y/N bowed, "where should I put this?" Y/N asked, her eyes wandering down to the bag she was holding. 

"Oh, don't worry. My husband can get that. Just hand it to him, he'll take care of it." Mrs. Oikawa explained, you nodded and walked to the back of the car. 

"Good Morning, Mr. Oikawa." You greeted. 

"Oh, good morning, Y/n. Is this all you have?" He asks when you're passing your bag to him. You nod and walk to the door where you find Oikawa waiting. 

"Where do you wanna sit?" Oikawa asked. 

"Anywhere that isn't with you." Y/N spat back. Oikawa chuckled, head shaking. "Typical, Y/N." You hear him say. 

"Fuck off, Oikawa." You hissed and climb into the car, sitting in the back. Oikawa didn't follow you, instead, he sat in the front row with his younger sibling who you hardly see. You plug in your earphones and put on your favorite song, hoping it'll ease your mood. The trip camping started. 

The ride wasn't as long as you thought. Maybe 5 hours? Just far away from the city. You noticed how Oikawa has been careful not to annoy you as much. He gives you your space and only glances over at you. You try not to make a big deal. Maybe he's just finding the right opportunity to tease you. 

When getting there's a forest of pine trees. I don't think I've ever seen something like this. We all get out of the car and I admire my surroundings. "Beautiful, isn't it?" I hear Oikawa. My face changes to a scoff. 

"Yeah, I guess." I walk past him to get my bag. 

"Alright, we'll set up our tents once we get there and I'll make some dinner, after that we'll go to sleep and the next morning we can start exploring!" Mrs. Oikawa explained. All the Oikawa agreed and we start to make our way towards the forest, to find our spot to camp. 

When we were walking there I noticed how Mr. Oikawa only has two tents. I can't help but panic. I didn't bring my own tent?! I quickly ask Mrs. Oikawa. 

"Excuse me, Mrs. Oikawa?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Um, I noticed there are only two tents? Is Oikawa supposed to be sleeping with all three of you?" I ask, trying my best to sound nice. She chuckles, "no, no, I don't think that's it. You and Tooru are sharing." 

My eyes widen and I can't keep my 'nice' act on anymore. "What!?" I snap. I look back at Oikawa who also somehow seems surprised. "No. No. Tell me you're playing." 

"I don't think so?" Mrs. Oikawa glanced over at her husband. I take in a deep breath, trying to recompose myself. 

"Okay...Thank you." I mumble before walking back to where I was walking. Oikawa is walking beside me now. 

"Believe me, I didn't know anything about this. If I had known, I would've done something about it." He whispers. 

I snap at him. "Just shut up, okay!?" I whispered back, trying not to yell. He does as he's told and we're still trying to find our spot. 

authors note

guess who finally updated this?? good guess. should i explain on why i rarely update this fanfic? no. okay. 

idk when i'll update this so...bye for now.