Chapter 11~ Draco

Y/N RIDDLE POV:

I run up the astronomy tower crying, my mind is going to crazy predictions.

What if it's my father.
He opened the chamber.
He wants me to be alone.
No friends.
No one cares.
Failure.

"Y/n?" I hear someone say softly, I wipe my tears and look around. I see him.

Malfoy.

"What do you want" I say looking back out at the view with my voice cracking a bit. I feel him sit next to me, he's looking at me and I'm looking at him. He hugs me and I start breaking down in tears. Never did I think that I would be crying on Malfoy's shoulder.

"It's okay, you'll be okay" he says hugging me tighter.

"It's him, my father" my voice breaking as I speak. We lay there for a while just talking about constellations. Apparently he was named after a constellation. I've never seen Malfoy like this, I didn't think he was this.. kind.

Malfoy and I walk back to my dorm, it was silent but not an awkward one, a comforting silence. We get back to my dorm and I invite him in.

"Woah Y/n, you do have a lot of space." He said looking around, he keeps saying my first name. For some reason it felt good to hear him say it. I see him touching all my stuff and looking at my bookshelf.

"You have books that 7th years don't even have. Are you really that advanced?" Draco says curiously.

"Well I know all the spells and I can do all of them without even muttering the word; and simple charms and spells that we learned in first year I know how to do without a wand." I say smiling proud of myself.

"Woah, wait do you know how to do the three uh you know." He says sitting on my couch. I nod slowly ashamed.

"Didn't know you were a badass Y/n." I could feel his smirk from all the way across the room.

"Can you show me some you know without a wand." He asks, I stand up nodding, I don't wanna speak right now, I think i'll stutter if I do. I decide I was going to do the floating charm. The book I was looking at starts to float. Draco looks surprised by this.

"That's so cool" he says as I drop the book and look at him smiling. I didn't know Draco would be this nice to me. I hear a knock on my door and look at Malfoy.

"Hide in my closet" I whispered to him pushing him into my closet. I open the door and find Professor Mcgonagall.

"Professor, to what do I owe the pleasure?" I ask.

"I just wanted to remind you that you have your animagus training tomorrow afternoon" she says, I look over to where Draco is hiding.

"Thank you for reminding me Professor." I say smiling and closing the door. Malfoy pops out of the closet.

"You really did change your style, it's dark in there and the light was on." He says looking at me. I smile and shake my head.

"So, your training to be animagus." Draco says while sitting on my bed.

"Mhm I sent a letter to her over the summer asking." I say. He looks like he's worried.

"Do you know how painful the process is?" He asks.

"Worried for me Draco? Yes I do know, I have books and books about it. Plus I have a high pain tolerance" I say muttering the last bit.

DRACO MALFOY POV:

"Worried for me Draco? Yes I do know, I have books and books about it. Plus I have a high pain tolerance" she says muttering the last bit.

Yes I am worried for you Y/n.

"Pfft why would I be worried." I say not really convincingly.

"Lying are we Draco?" She says smirking.

God she looks so pretty and the fact I'm in her room, on her bed with her is making me so happy.

"Maybe" I say smirking, she smiles.

"I need to get to bed and it's past curfew" she says putting blankets and a pillow on the couch.

"You can have the bed. You're the guest." She says smiling.

Wait was she really about to let me sleep in her bed.

"No you take the bed it's your room." I say.

"No Draco, sleep on my bed." She says laying down. I came up with a plan.

As soon as she's asleep I'll just move her to the bed and sleep on the couch.

I lay down on the bed and wait for her to fall asleep. Her bed smelled just like her vanilla, roses, and books. I could have swore that I smelled the same exact thing in the amortentia in first year.

I look over and see that she's sleeping peacefully, perfect. I get up and walk over to the couch. While picking her up I notice she's wearing the ring I got for her on Christmas. I lay her on the bed smiling and walk over to the couch. I lay down and pass out still thinking about the ring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N RIDDLE POV:

I wake up in my bed and see that Draco is sleeping on the couch. That little bastard, I smile thinking about it. I get up and pick out an outfit, walking into the bathroom and locking the door behind me. I got dressed into a nice outfit.

Since it's a Saturday we don't have to wear our robes

Since it's a Saturday we don't have to wear our robes. Mcgonagall said we should have our first meeting on a Saturday for more time.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Draco is still sleeping. I grab a book and sit on the chair beside the couch where he's sleeping. The book is about animagus training and what to expect.

After awhile of reading I hear Draco start to wake up.

"Good morning Draco." I say

DRACO MALFOY POV:

"Good morning Draco," I hear Y/n say.

Oh shit I forgot I slept here. It felt like a dream.

"Morning Y/n" I say in a sleepy voice.

Y/N RIDDLE POV:

His morning voice oh shit.

I could feel my smile grow bigger on my face as I heard those two words.

"You can stop fantasizing about me now."

//////////////////////////////////////////

Hello, I've finished this chapter and I am tired for no reason.

Bree<3

1077 words