Chapter 60~ Perfect

Y/N RIDDLE POV:

"What do you mean by 'perfect'?" I ask.

"Nothing" he says and I could basically hear the smirk in his voice.

"I'm not getting fucked today," I say flipping my head the other way.

"Awww, I wasn't going to," he says.

"Damn," I say trying to sound disappointed.

"Thats a Friday thing," he says.

"Fucking Friday," he adds with a smirk.

"I have to wait a week," I groan smiling a little.

"Yeah its a tradgity," he says with a smile, I look up at him. After a few seconds of eye contact we start bursting out laughing.

"I'm kidding with you, we can fuck any day of the week," Draco says smiling.

"Actually I do wanna do something," I say.

"Get dressed for cold weather," I add getting up.

"Hey wait aren't I the date planner," he says getting up.

"I took your spot," I smile and get changed. I finish and just see Draco staring while sitting on the bed.

"You got a little drool," I smirk pointing to my chin and see him wipe his chin. I get hit by a pillow and see Draco smirking at me.

"Oh you're on," I say grabbing the pillow and run over to him. I jump on top of him, staddling him and hitting him rapidly with a pillow.

"Okay okay," he says inbetween laughs. I start to get off of him but his hands pull me back down.

"Wheres my kiss," he says, I grab the pillow and put it on his face as I get up. His hands grab my thighs firmly and he takes the pillow off of his face.

"We're not going anywhere until I get a kiss," he says, I roll my eyes, as I'm about to lean in I hear knocking on the door. I groan and don't get the door, I instead connect my lips with Dracos. His hands ruffle my hair as we kiss deeper. The door opens and the person comes in not saying anything.

"Thats hot," I hear Theos voice, I pull away and look at him.

"Perv" I say.

"What do you want?" I question not getting up.

"I wanna hang out," he says.

"I have plans," I say coldly.

"Oh okay," he says and exits, closing the door behind him.

"You dated him?" Draco asks.

"When I was 9, it didn't count," I say.

"Who was your first kiss?" He asks.

"You, did you think he was?" I say.

"Well, yeah. So... I was your first kiss," he says smirking.

"Don't get to full of yourself," I say.

"Where were we?" I ask smirking leaning closer. He grabs my hair kissing me, he deepens the kiss as he trails his hands down my back. Our tongues trying to dominate each other, even though I'm on top I give in and let him win. His lips travel down my neck to one of my sweetspot. He immdietly starts to create a love bite on it, probably size of a apple after he finishes. I see him grab a quill, it looks like the one I used in umbridges office. I see him grab a peice of parchment and place it in front of me. He puts the quill in my hand.

"Write D.M." he says and I do so confused. I feel a tingle on my thigh. I roll up my pant leg and see D.M. carved in my leg. I smirk and look up, Dracos writing my Initals, on his wrist I see it start to form.

"How'd you get this," I say picking up the quill and looking at it.

"Snatched it from Umbridge," he says smirking.

"For this reason," he continues, looking at my thigh now. I look at his initals that are on my thigh.

"You better show that to everyone," he says.

"For sure," I say smiling and look at the time.

"Why are we still here?! Go get dressed," I say remembering I wanted to go somewhere. He groans and changes, I stare derectly at him smirking.

"Now look whos drooling," he says done changing.

"How could I not," I smirk and feel his lips brush against mine. He grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers.

"Lead the way," he says and I open the door. I walk him to a hidden spot by the black lake, the view was beautiful, the trees perfect, and we came when it was sunrise. I look at Draco and his mouth is fallen agap, we sit down since the snow was nearly melted. I snuggle up close to him and rest my head on his shoulder. We watch the sun rise and hear the birds chirping. It was so peaceful, I wish I could stay forever.

"I wish I could stay forever," Draco mumbles and I look physically shocked we had the same thought.

"What?" He asks looking at my face.

"I thought the same thing," I smile looking into his eyes.

"I love you," Draco says lifting my chin with his finger.

"I love you," I respond and he connects our lips, as we kiss the sun gets brighter and brighter.

"Got it!" I hear a feminine voice say behind the bushes.

"Who's there?!" I shout and see luna appear.

"Sorry," she says in a soft voice, I see her holding a camera.

"May I see?" I ask hinting at the photo she probably took of us, I see her slightly nod and I walk over. I look at the picture, it looks beautiful, the sunrise in the back with me and Draco kissing in front.

"can I have it?" I question.

"Of course," she says holding the picture out, I take it and thank her. I walk back over to Draco smiling.

"What was it?" Draco asks and I show him the picture. I see his lips form a smile.

"Now I'm not so mad about her ruining our kiss," Draco says taking the photo and putting it in his pocket. he connects our lips once more.

///////////

80085

Bree<3

1012 words