Chapter 12~ Training

Y/N RIDDLE POV:

I have no words, I wasn't fantasizing, I was just thinking about his morning voice.

"I was not." I say trying to defend myself.

"Whatever floats your boat Y/n." He says getting up and folding the blankets.

"I have to go meet with Professor Mcgonagall. I'll be back." I say walking out of my room.

DRACO MALFOY POV:

Did Y/n really just leave me in her room alone? Whatever, I'll just read she has some pretty interesting books.

Y/N RIDDLE POV:

Why did I leave him alone? I don't know I just need to get to that meeting. I walk inside of the Professor's office and see her.

"Hello Mrs. Riddle" she says getting up from her chair.

"Professor" I nod.

"So, first you have to hold a leaf of a mandrake in your mouth for entire month and then once we're past that stage i'll tell you what to do." She says handing me a mandrake leaf.

"What if I swallow it?" I ask.

"Then you'll have to start over." She states sitting back down.

"That's it? Meeting done?" I ask.

"Yes, I just wanted you to have time to think about your decision." She says smiling. I nod and walk out putting the leaf in my mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a month since I put the mandrake leaf in, there was some close calls but I stopped myself. Draco and I haven't really talked just some bickering like usual. We discussed that the little hang out we had was a one time occurrence. Not gonna lie I was kind of sad.

I walk into the Professors office for our meeting today.

"Hello Y/n, please spit the leaf into this phial" she says directing us to a window for the moonlight. She makes me add a hair and then puts something in the phial. She puts a chrysalis of some sort in it too and then says that I could leave and that I should come back when there's a thunderstorm out. She also gave me something to chant at sunrise and sunset.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm about to fall asleep until I hear thunder outside. I basically sprint to Professor Mcgonagalls office. She looks at me as I burst through the door. I've done everything she asked. She moves me to a large space that looks secure and hands me it tells me to do the chant and to drink the potion after I'm done.

I drink the potion after I finished the chant, I didn't feel anything so I thought it didn't work. Professor tells me to focus and try to change. That I did, I could feel my bones moving and boy did it hurt. I feel everything get smaller.

"You're a Liondragon! Of course your only just a baby one, as you grow over time so will your animagus form." She explains, I shift back and it hurt more then going into it.

I go off to bed after that, it drained my energy too. I can't wait to tell the trio about it! With that I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up and hear knocking on my door.

Ugh. Who is it now.

I open the door and see Harry, Hermione, and Ron standing there waiting for me to say something.

"Well?" Hermione says carrying the l.

"I'm animagus!" I shout. All three of them smile and hug me.

"What's your form!?" Hermione asks.

"A Liondragon, I haven't done much research about it." I answer. She looks at me shocked, I'm confused by this.

"What?" I ask kind of scared for the answer.

"Being a dragon is one of the rarest animals you can transform into" She responds.

That's why Mcgonagall was so surprised.

"Well I'm a special child." I smirk. Harry and Ron sat down on the couch while me and Hermione were having our conversation.

At breakfast I ate so much, it felt like I haven't eaten in days. I was acting like Ron.

"Chill out Y/n/n you're acting like Weasel-be" I hear snobby Malfoy say behind me. I grab his wrist and drag him out of the great hall.

"What do you want Malfoy and I told you to stop calling me that stupid nickname." I say fuming.

"I just wanted to know how you transformation went Jeez" he said fixing his robes.

Wait what!?

"Why do you care Malfoy." I ask crossing my arms.

"I-I don't."

He stuttered. Draco never stutters.

I smirk and take a step closer to him.

"Did you stutter Draco?" I say looking at him.

"No, now i'll be on my way if your not going to tell me" he says starting to walk away, I grab his wrist.

"I went great, I'm animagus." I smiled and let go of him.

DRACO MALFOY POV:

I stuttered, I fucking stuttered in front of Riddle. I'm such a dumbass.

Y/N RIDDLE POV:

I walked over to the others and sat down.

"What did he want" Ron asks before eating some chicken.

"Just insulted me nothing much" I said lying through my teeth.

Why did Draco care?

//////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys, this is a little bit on the shorter side but I felt like ending it right there 😌 Some of my friends are reading this and I'm scared 🧍🏽‍♂️ Hi maddy and olivia hehehe.... Anyways have a great day <3

Bree<3

900 words