Chapter 27~ Cedric

Y/N RIDDLE POV:

It's the middle of summer and Ron, Hermione, Harry, and even Draco are in my manor. Draco has been having fun with the trio but doesn't show it. He came over and said that he can stay for a week. Ron and Hermione have been here for a week already, they came over and said we should invite Draco. I have a hunch that they are growing on Draco, same with Draco growing on the trio. 

I've been making meals with Darla, I'm very fond of cooking, especially with Darla. I get to tell her about Hogwarts and how I've been doing. Sometimes I find myself talking about Draco to her, she's supportive of my relationship. She knew someone that got sent to his home to work for them, I think Dobby was his name? I asked her about it again and she said that Dobby was her brother. She misses him dearly, I can see it in her eyes. 

Today I woke up early to start breakfast. Darla and I had our normal conversation, what she needed help with around the house, a story from Hogwarts because I have many, how she's been, how I've been, etc. Once I'm done cooking I wash my hands. I'm drying my hands off turning around and see Draco leaning against the wall looking at me.

"Merlin Draco, give me a warning before you scare me like that," I say with my hand that is still holding the towel over my heart. I look at him as he walks towards me, getting close to me. He soon reaches behind me grabbing a piece of bacon from a plate and taking a bite out of it.

"You tease," I say throwing the towel at him and turning around grabbing plates to put on the table. After putting all the plates on the table I see Harry, Hermione, and Ron all come downstairs.

"Good morning sleepyheads," I say sitting down. Ron sits across from me, Hermione next to him, Harry on the end, and Draco next to me. I start eating and feel a hand grab my thigh, I roll my eyes and continue eating. 

After we're all done eating I grab the plates and use the Scouring Charm to make the dishes clean themselves. I start to wipe down the counter and feel hands snake around my waist.

"Draco, not the time," I say continuing to wipe the counter down still feeling his hands around my waist. I finish and turn around to face him, our eyes lock on each others and I find my gaze flicker to his smirking lips. He leans in with me and connect lips like it was our first time kissing. He grazes his tongue across my bottom lip and I open my mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance but he always wins.

"Guys- Woah!" Ron says entering the kitchen making us pull away. I smirk at Draco who is looking is looking at Ron like he's going to kill him.

"Okay.... Well, Ron what did you want?" I ask Ron.

"I just wanted to tell you, Cedric's at the door," I look at Ron trying to process what he just said.

"Okay, Draco and I will get it, right darling?" I look up at Draco who is still glaring at Ron.

"Yeah, let's go," He says taking my hand and walking towards the front door flipping Ron off on the way. We reach the door and see Cedric standing there looking down at his feet.

"What do you want?" I question him.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about what I said to you, I wasn't thinking straight back then. I'm also sorry for cheating on you, that wasn't right. Do you think you could forgive me?" He says looking up.

"This isn't a prank, is it?" I say looking around him.

"No, I truly am sorry," He says.

"I forgive you, but I'm not becoming your friend," I say and he smiles.

"Thank you, can I?" He asks holding his arms out. 

"You have two seconds," I say and he wraps his arms around me. I pull away and step back into the house.

"Thank you Y/n, I appreciate it," he says smiling and I give him a small smile before I close the door.

"God I hate that dude," I say sighing and leaning against the door.

"He should've not said it in the first place," I add.

"Then why'd you forgive him?" Draco asks crossing his arms.

"He thinks I did," I respond, watching Draco put his hands beside my head.

"I can't believe Ron interrupted us just for that," He says looking down a little to look me in the eyes. My eyes go from his lips to his eyes, lips, eyes, lips, eyes. I look back at his lips and pull him in wrapping my arms around his neck while kissing him passionately. We once again find our tongues fighting for dominance, but only this time.

I won.

//////////////////////

GAH ITS 2 AM EXACTLY AND IT TAKES ONE TO TWO HOURS TO WRITE A CHAPTER!

Bree<3

859 words