Your Only SweetHeart (Yosh)

Mielle's POV

"hi yosh!" i was startled when she just walked pass through me. I feel embarrased. What the heck?! I thought were close :( For Gods sake Pryam!! Why did you act like you don't know me?! Tss. We call each other yosh... your only sweetheart. I thought i'm your sweetheart Well Let me introduce myself. I'm Cherry Mielle Morris. Part time theater actress, full time Lazy. The whole school body calls me Ms. Mysteria. Nobody knows me that well. Everyone is wondering whose the real Mielle. Well, I really keep myself away from them. For me the less they know, the better it is. I'm kind as i can be but I'm definitely someone whom you'll not want to mess with. I'm a total bitch when i'm mad and I don't the hell care of who you are. I don't think I'm a well known person at our school but i have lots of friends from different levels. I don't know if you can call that popular.

Now you know something about me. I'm hurt but i still want her. I mean to be her friend. The class proceed when Pryam and her guild got out. I didn't know what Mr. Julio was talking about. I was disturb with my thoughts.

Kriiing.. Kriiiiing!!! Kriiiiiiing!!!!!

Looks like the odds are with me. It's our lunch break already. I'm walking through the garden when I saw My Baby.. Baby Natalie with the guild. She's a sophomore so i adapted her to be my baby though not literally. "Hello Mommy!" she called out to me. "Oh hi baby!" i replied as i envelope her in a hug but my eyes was actually searching for someone. When i spotted her i let go of Natalie. "Hmm. Baby will you please call Pryam for me" i told her. You know her? she asked me quite surprised. "yeah" After that she went to call Pryam. She usherred Pryam to me. Well, looks like Pryam was ashamed maybe because of what she did earlier. We were face to face and it seems like my body had a life of it's own cause my hands instantly hold both of her hands and someone said If i will hold your hands will you let go? then i realized it came from me. Huh?! why did i say that? I'm also aware that i mean something deeper. "No" she answered. I can see that she's not comfortable with me so i let go of her hands and smiled widely at her. She's so cute. A voice inside my head told me. I can't help to stare at her. She's just so beautiful. No something beyond that. The pair of honey brown eyes meet mine and it seems like it is only the of us. I almost forgot that Natalie was with us so i shake myself to reality. Gosh! i said mentally. The three of us talked for a while until i already have to go.

I took my lunch after that and attend my next classes. She was really something. I don't know why i'm feeling like this with a girl. take note! with a girl.. I'm sure that i'm a girl so why the heck i'm being like this. Well maybe because i find her really pretty. So that must be it. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm satisfied with my own answers to my questions so it didn't bother me anymore.

-----------------

School hours.. Oh crap! I'm such a sloth. Don't feel like going to my class. What a lazy butt! haha. She muttered under her breath. Then.. ting! oh mielly mielly mielly you're such a genius! She uttered, lost with her own thoughts. Mielle was actually pondering on what to do then it came into her senses to invite Pryam over for a chitchat. That was perfect for her. She got to know the girl better plus she would have sonething to do.

The two ladies decide to settle along the staircase. They were seated side by side. You can see through their gleaming eyes how wonderful the moment was for both of them not even bothered by the place they're in. Hmm. i love you mielle. It was like she was already used with it so she responded quickly I love you too. There was a spark between them, spark that only the two of them are aware of. What's your favorite color yosh? Mielle asked all of a sudden. I love black. What about you? Pryam answered with a hint of curiousity. Well i love pink!! The girl answered with glee. I hate pink. Pryam responded with bore. Why? It's pretty. Mielle pouted. Nothing. I just hate it. Pryam said still and the rest was history.

Days passed by quickly and Pryielle (pryam and mielle) sticked to their "so called" friendship. Mielle was at home busy in preparing what she'll need. Foods, drinks, extra clothes, disinfectant, and some girl stuffs were all over her bag. She was not excited about it but still hoping to enjoy the rest of the day with her friends. Tomorrow will be their tour and she has to make sure that she got everything she needs.

Pryam on the other hand prepared all she can think of to be needed during the tour. She was so simple that's why she didn't bother to bring a lot the perfect opposite of Mielle. The tour was intended for everyone who would like to join cause according to them it was educational and it will fit everyone though they belong in different courses. So if it matters Pryam is taking Accountancy while Mielle's was Theater Arts.

The next morning Mielle arrive at the Forbes University wearing an org. shirt because they were instructed to do so. She was a lot earlier than the others and only few are to be seen. Her friends arrived one at a time. They greet and exchange chats with each other. When she saw Gabby she immediately grabbed and hugged him. Hey! I miss you Gab. She said after lettong him go. I miss you too Mielly. He replied with a smile. Mielle was so close with him though he's from other course. He was handsome, sweet and caring like a loving brother to her. Don't expect something romantic between them for Gabby is a gay. It was like Mielle has a radar in her eye that she spotted immediately when Pryam walk in. She was eyeing her but someone said that they already have to go to their respected bus. They were in a line when like it was fated they stopped making her a few meters away from Pryam. She was holding her camera that time so when she saw that Pryam's going to take a picture with her friends Mielle quickly turned it on, zoomed the image then took a shot right there. It was a perfect stolen shot but she forgot about the flash. It made Pryam look in her way and as if she was a criminal who got caught in the act she grinned at her and walked briskly to her friends.

Mielle was busy looking at the picture she took. Oh damn it! She's so cute and addorable. Her smile never gets old and i'll never get used with it. She was lost in her thoughts once again. Mesmerized with the beauty of this lady infront of her. On their way to the Aero World she received a call from Pryam.

Hello? :)

Hi sweetheart! how are you?

Hmm. I feel like the world is spinning that i'm gonna puke any moment.

Wooah. Easy. Take care and keep safe sweetheart. Make sure to take your food. ok?

Yeah sure sweetheart.

I love you yosh.

I love you too!

She ended the call and all she can think of was her voice uttering those three sweet words. Her mood was shifted immediately. She smiled like a kid thingking about her crush. The day went on as it was supposed to be. For the lunch they transferred to Gardenia de Amour. It was a seemingly non ending garden through out a hectare like lenght land. Mielle got bored with her outfit so when she spotted an empty cave like structure she decided to get change there. She was so lazy to go to the comfort room. She got changed into a white dotted loose blouse which have a very thick lining at the end, a fitted blue jeans and a pair of cinderella-like glittering sky blue shoes. They were walking along the garden when Pryam passed along with her friends being carried by a car which looked like the ones you can see on golf courses. It was clear that Pryam, the way she looked at Mielle, of how beautiful she was at her sight. A pinkish tint crawled all over her cheeks.

A/N: Thanks for reading humans! :)) It's creepy that you're not saying anything. hahaha.