A taste of wildness

WARNING: Scenes not suitable for children. Sleep kiddo! haha.

-------------

It's around 6pm in the afternoon. Were here at our usual place hanging out again. The sun goes down as darkness crawls over the place. Hmm. It's getting late. I said. Yeah. Pryam got up from her seat and drag me along. Where are we going? I asked and before she can even say it I already know the answer. She look at me with those eyes that speaks of desire. I know she had been holding it while we talksweet. I love you. Her voice sends shivers all over my body. It demands a need only I, can give. I love you too sweetheart. She my cupped cheek looking at me intently like asking for it then finally she smashed her lips to mine. Every inch of the movement was clear enough to tell how much she wanted this. I sucked her lower lip and tease her with some small bites. Seems like I got her cause she pulled me to her kissing me passionately. I'm going to love the rest of my life savouring every inch of her. Her kisses was something I will never get bored of. When you had it you'll want more of it everyday. Her lips were divine. A drug I'm addicted with. Her sweet scent lingers in me. It was not a perfume like every lady use it is a natural scent that her body gives. I can feel the both of us getting hotter with the situation. The kiss was rough yet soft as we move in unison with our tounge dancing. She snake her arms to my shoulders making circling motions with her hands. Her hands made it's way to my right breast cupping it while were kissing. It burned something inside of me. My first time again. It's hard to explain how it feels like but when you feel it you will know. I was turned on by the action. I gripped her waist cause I felt the need to. I'm in cloud nine right now. I felt everything I had never felt before with someone else. Maybe this is why I've never been intimate with men before. Her touch ignite my body burning flames all over me. She pulled from our kiss both of us catching for breath. Dang! This lady really drives me crazy. Crazy in a way that I will let myself get lost with. I said mentally. Her arms did not leave me at all. She slid her hands again to my shirt cupping my breast. I suddenly felt concious about it so I didn't look at her. Hmm. What are you doing? It slipped out of my mouth without even thingking. This is embarrassing. It happens everytime I didn't know what to do trying to be comfortable. Maybe I look dumb for her. Cleaning. There were lots of mess here. She answered calmly like it's a usual thing she does. Damn this lady! How can she do that?! I think my face is red as a tomato right now. She's obviously enjoying what she's doing as she lets go of it reaching for my left one cupping it again like what she did with the other. I really don't know how to react at times like this. This is the first time I let someone touch a private part of mine. It feels so new and I want it. Yeah. I want it. A desire growing in me. I turned to face her and this time I was the one to initiate the kiss. She obeyed and kiss me with insanity drolling over the two of us. I reached for her hair twirling it around my fingers. She's in a ponytail right now. I mean always. She loves wearing her hair in a pony tail. I can feel her getting hot with the action taking in place. She bit my tounge playfully. Looking at me again lust filled her eyes I closed mine and eat her in, not literally. haha! I can feel her licking my lips slowly to tease me and i must say she's good at it. I sucked her tounge letting my urges unbound as we went on our dancing phase again. Why didn't somebody told me that this taste a lot more better that I've seen on tv?! You can get lost with it. That's why there were lots of teenage mom. The urges you will feel with a french kiss will really drive you mad so if you're not good at handling your emotions you better not try it at all or else you'll end up at bed losing your virginity and eventually pregnancy may take place if you do it with a man. In our case there's no fear of getting pregnant at all. Everything will be fine no matter how far we go through. Maybe I'm taking way too much but it's reality let's face it. I don't get to do this without thinking ahead. Don't you ever do something without taking in mind what will be the consequence of your actions.

Here I'am at my bed thoughts of earlier's event in my head. Hmm. I let her touch me. Why I just let her? Is it ok? were still young.. She's even younger than I. Geez. Don't get me wrong I love everything she did and I don't regret it. It's just that maybe were taking things too fast. Shouldn't we take it easy. I shurgged it away and think about the girl i love. Pryam. I smiled at myself. Her name was is an expensive jar i won't let anyone to touch. I'm so inlove with her and I'm willing to spent the rest of my life with her. With her I feel complete.. with her I'm stronger.. With her I feel more alive.. With her everything seems to be easy...With her I know I will be able to face all the problems that will come.. With her every part of me ignites. I know we will be facing a lot of troubles ahead of us but I'm hoping that we can get through it. That we'll be together until the end. I can't see myself with someone else.. I can't see myself walking down the aisle with another person rather than My Pryam. Yeah. Someday we will marry. It will be one of the greatest thing on earth. I can wish nothi g more but to grow old with her. I love her so much that even if oceans, rivers, or seas try, it will never keep us apart. Right now nothing was more important than what I feel for her.

A/N: Sorry it was short darling. Hope you like it! Comment, vote or fan :* That will be greatly appreciated! :')